The Fulfillment of God #3
Our Father, we thank You so much for Your goodness and mercy. Surely this followed us all the days of our lives, though we were not aware, and even now we’re not aware of that supreme goodness that is with us at this hour. We pray that You’ll help us to be more aware of it, more appreciative and more responsive to it, and, in loving You, love our fellow man, in serving You, serve our fellow man. Let it be, Lord, that our outlook be to You and to others that we might fulfill the obligations, that not only have devolved upon us, but actually to show forth the life that is within us.
Give us mercy tonight, Lord, in the reading and study of Your Word. May we understand It; may It richly dwell in our hearts and minds, O God; may it take over our very existence, by the life that’s in this same Word. In Jesus Name we pray. Amen.
You may be seated. The Lord bless you. Good to see you.
1. For lack of maybe a better title, we’re going to call this “The Fulfillment of God #3.” And we’ll just try to talk concerning some of the things we know and yet bring to your attention some of the things that, though we do know, we might not have placed them exactly by the Scripture.
So, to begin with, we might say that the majority of Orthodox Christians… In other words the majority of people that call themselves Christians, even those that are saved, perhaps born again, are only vaguely aware that their earnest desire to live completely fulfilled lives is the exact desire that God has for them in fulfilling that desire. And God helps them to fulfill it, because He has that same desire for them.
Now, as we look at man fallen into sin, many people would think that man doesn’t have the desires that God has. Now, that’s true. But we’re talking about the fulfillment. There’s a fulfillment that man has a desire for, and God wants that desire in man fulfilled.
2. Now, in the beginning Adam and Eve were the recipients of endless days of absolute perfection and always in perfect order and harmony. That’s how man started out. He started out in the place that man wants to get back to. Now it is evident (at that particular time, in the makeup of the human race, two people, Adam and Eve) that Eve was either not aware of that perfection that was in her possession, or she did not believe that what she had was perfect. And she could have felt that there was something of a more exotic order that she was missing and could attain to it and, thereby, gain a perfection.
Now that’s something you have to think about, because Eve was evidently somehow fooled to believe that there was something better for her than what she had; and she was interested in getting it apart from God. That’s the way the race is today, too. And Adam, too late, attempted to regain the immortality that he had in a state of perfection, that he just forfeited; for while he was able to take of the Tree of Life, he did not. He never took of the Tree when he could have; and then, he could not after he lost the perfect days that he was living in. He’d lost it all.
3. Even at the time, though, that Adam sinned, we want you to notice the earth was still perfect, and it was not yet affected, nor could be, until God expressed His judgment and curse on it. Now that’s worth knowing, because all these things end up in types and help us to understand the hour in which we regain immortality.
Now this curse was because of Adam and for no other reason; that’s because they had gotten into sin. However, we notice from Scripture that God loved His creation—not just man, but His entire creation. Now, according to Romans 8, creation will be restored, but it cannot be restored until first there is a complete restoration of the elected in the first resurrection—both of Old and New Testament saints. Man must first become immortal; and then, creation will drop its curse. When man is no longer offensive toward God or no longer offends God, then creation will no longer be desecrated.
4. Let’s go to Romans 8 and see the very things we’re talking about. We just went back to Genesis to show you where it started. Eve had a better idea than God. She got it from the devil. She didn’t realize that in God lay perfection, that everything that He had and did was perfect—all the ways of God are perfect. So, she was fooled within herself. She did not stay with the Word. Then Adam, of course, forfeited his right to the Tree of Life and immortality. And then, God had to curse the earth because of him. The people themselves were not cursed, but nature was cursed. But there’s a promise of restoration.
Now, let’s read It:
(14) For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
(15) For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but you have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby you cry, Abba, Father.
Now that’s the same thing in Galatians. Where he said, “Because you are sons, God has sent forth His Spirit into your hearts, whereby you cry, our Father.” [Gal 4:6] Now, if they weren’t sons, they would never receive the Holy Ghost. They could be anointed, but they could never receive the Holy Ghost baptism. Impossible. Galatians tells us that. So therefore, you understand there is a seed that is heir to God—and only the seed.
5. (16) The Spirit itself bears witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God; (In other words the baptism with the Holy Ghost seals in that yearning, and He witnesses to that yearning and lets you know that you are a child of God.)
(17) And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint heirs with Christ; (There again you see fellowship with the Father through the Son. You see there’s one God and He had a Son. He still has that Son.) if so be we suffer with Him, that we may be also glorified together. (In other words it takes a process of suffering which is a process of sanctification.)
(18) For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
In other words there’s an assessment going on now, and we look at the suffering and the things that are going on at this particular point, and it’s difficult to translate that into another assessment, because suffering never seems to equate to glory.
Suffering never seems to equate to anything. But the peculiar thing is, and most people don’t understand it: without suffering there is no character. That’s true. If your kids don’t suffer, and you don’t suffer, you are just wishy-washy—a complete tool for the devil.
6. Now it doesn’t mean you’ve got to suffer the way a lot of people think you’ve got to suffer. It means it’s a process of discipline under the greatest battle ever fought. And the mental suffering is a whole lot worse and sometimes is deeper than a lot of physical pain. Maybe you’ve got a high threshold of pain, and you can take a lot of that, but you can’t stand to stand right there at the Word of God. And I know what I’m talking about. It’s a tough deal. Now that’s what the suffering is. The suffering means you’re allowing God to have His way, and you’re learning to get out of His way. All right.
7. Now, watch.
(19) For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation (or the placing or the unveiling) of the sons of God.
(20) For creation was made subject to vanity, not willingly.
Now ‘vanity’ simply means that it comes to the place where it doesn’t pay. It’s chaotic. It doesn’t have a virtuous end. In other words during the expanse of time that you go through you find, “What is it profiting?” See? Right out here in nature; what is it profiting? It’s under vanity, the same as we are.
You can read that in various portions of Scripture. What is man? Job says, like a little bit of smoke, a little flower of the grass, a little time of light. Then, when it’s all over, all his accumulation, what does it amount to?
A fellow said, “What did he leave?”
He left everything.
“What did he take with him?” Everything bad; nothing good. No character.
That’s the thing you’ve got to watch. See, it doesn’t matter how much you give your body to be burned. It doesn’t matter much that you do this and do that and you say you love and all; but, if you don’t have that real thing in your heart, it’s no profit. “Give my body to be burned, give everything I have for people.” [1 Cor 13:3]
As I’ve tried to say here many times that usually my own life is a very poor illustration. If you ever get a real revelation in God’s Word about anything, like I had to do for my finances, because, nobody stood behind me; and going on the road, we could have literally starved to death. When we began to understand the spirit that lay behind it, then things began to evolve to exactly where the Word of God said it would take you.
8. Remember, the Word of God can’t fail. It is man failing the Word of God. Nature’s in bondage; it’s having a terrible time, because man reasoned above God. It took that woman just to step out of the traces that one time and think she could get something better than God had for her. There’s nothing better for a woman than to possess her virginity, to marry a godly man, to live in a godly home, raise godly children, and quit her running around. You’re not going to tell her that though.
Not preaching tough; just preaching you the truth. You can’t get women to believe it. They never have, and they never will. You sisters, you should praise God from the bottom of your hearts like you’ve never known to praise God. To be in the Word of God is going to take you right back to what Eve took you from. That’s right. Nothing against the sexes. I’m not a sexist, but the Word of God is true. And that’s a tough thing for the mind to take.
That’s just like one fellow said to some nuns one day. He said, “Well, sister, maybe one time you’ll be able to change these habits and get new ones—you getting a new pope.” And said, “Yes, I think she will.” Like they said, “We’ll just make God feminine” makes the pope feminine.
I’ve nothing against the pope. But, before it’s over, maybe they could have a female pope. But that couldn’t be ‘pope’; that means ‘papa’. Now, how do you know? They call priests with no children ‘father’. Anything can take place. Anglicans are called ‘father’; see, the Lutherans are called ‘father’. As the Bible said, “Don’t call any man your father.”
9. (20) Creation made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope. (In other words, as God had a purpose and knowing that man would fall, He’s got a purpose out in here.)
Yes sir. Exactly what the Bible teaches. And everything looks like vanity. Everything looks like… Where is it going to go? Is it possible for man sometime to come somewhere? And the answer is “yes.” The saint of God, the child of God, he is going to be there. You see? “Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine! Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine! Heir of salvation, purchased of God, born of His Spirit, washed in His Blood.” “This earth is not my home; I’m just a-passing through,” because we’re heaven bound. We come from the east and west, meeting together here on the way to Zion.
10. Now It says here, we have this earnest expectation, “Because the creation itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the liberty of the glory of the children of God.” [Rom 8:21] In other words they in the image of God vibrating. Now, listen; let’s understand this. We haven’t got a clue to what this means. But you begin to take up the Kirlian photographs, and you take the picture of the aura of the plant, and there’s a light in comparison to what happens—like a dazzling emanation.
We’ve got four rings of light ourselves. We have an aura. At my age, I’m on the fourth ring, and I’m just about shot. Like some of you folk maybe, too. You’re getting old. Now, that Kirlian photograph, as soon as that plant begins to whither, watch that thing go down. The aura is not there. It’s not resplendent. There’s not an emanation. Now that’s a vibration.
11. Now our bodies must vibrate, because life is moving. And we’re the highest form of life. We have the highest vibration. We are coming to the place we’re going to vibrate with God. And nature will begin to vibrate. Now it’s hard to understand, but let me tell you: you’ll feel so good like you never felt. You know, when I start to feel good, I wonder what’s wrong with me. You know what I’m talking about?
Old draggy pants! That wasn’t it, brother/sister. It’s not God’s intention. Nature’s going to vibrate with God. And that glory of God, that glorified body will have a vibration that can go through a stone wall. Light can’t even do that. You say, “Why do you want to go through a stone wall?” We won’t be going through a stone wall, I’m just telling you what can happen. My, what a tremendous thing that is.
12. (22) For we know that the whole creation groans and travails in pain together until now.
(23) And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, we’re groaning within ourselves, waiting—just can’t wait for that adoption. (See? Just can’t wait for it.)
Now this is something brother/sister, that we all ought to have. Now revelation from the Word at this time, that we just can’t wait. And that doesn’t mean because we’re sick and we’re this and we’re that. It means because there is the deep calling to the deep that I spoke of the other day, or Sunday or Saturday, that It’s just in there. You can’t help it. Bro. Branham spoke of a little boy that went around chewing the pedals on bicycles. They found out he lacked sulfur. A deep calling to deep.
They say if you put food before little kids, if they’re not already spoiled from the womb, which they could be these days... But years ago, when kids were more normal, more natural, and they didn’t take eight generations, which is 200 years to bring you back to health, which it would take you eight generations today to get a healthy people… But the kids weren’t that way a terrible number of years ago. And you could put food in front of those kids and things that normally we don’t like, and the kids would eat it, just grimace and yet eat it, because something in there let them know it was right. How can animals go out there and find the right weed to chew on? We’re the stupidest creatures of the whole bunch.
Messagué in France is one of the most brilliant herbalist living, renowned by twenty thousand doctors. Every year they arrest him, he pays a two-dollar fine, and they let him go back to his work. They made him the Mayor, the honorary Mayor, of the city for life. They’ve got a big national park named after him. They’ve set aside certain woods out there that are his, and he treats people for anything in and around the world, except cancer. He’s afraid to touch it. He learned a bit from his father. He went out in the woods, and he watched what the rabbits ate. He watched the animals. He watched nature. He began communing. He began understanding a few things. We’ve lost about all of that, today. But little kids seem to know.
Well, one of these days we’ll get back to the full nature of almighty God. “We groan within ourselves, waiting for that adoption.” And so, we should groan within ourselves. We should be groaning and waiting for this wonderful City. Every time I see a city, I say that’s not my home. But, if man can do that, what’s God doing for me? Get the uplook.
13. Now the beginning of the fulfillment of Rom 8:14-23 that I read about is seen in Revelation 5 under the opening of the Seals. And we just look at that, and you’ll find out I’m telling you what is correct here. All right.
(1) And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne (That’s verse 1.) a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
(2) I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and loose the seals thereof?
(3) And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, and look thereupon.
(4) And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open or read the book, neither to look thereon.
And, of course, finally the Lamb came forth and took the book out of the right hand of Him that sat upon the throne. And verse 8:
(8) When he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
(9) And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God (bought us back to God) by thy blood out of every kindred, tongue, and people, and nation;
(10) And hast made us unto our God kings and priests; and we shall reign on the earth.
(11) And behold, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;
(12) Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
(13) And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, which are in the sea and all that are in them, I heard them saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, unto him that sits upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
(14) And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.
And in verse 13 you’ll notice, the opening of the Seals. “Every creature in heaven, and earth, and under the earth, and in the sea, and every single thing in creation (began vibrating with praise and with glory at the opening of the Seals.)” Right? Now the exact description in time of the start of creation’s restoration, depends on what Seal it’s under. Because this is under the Seals.
14. Now we go to Rev 10:1-6; we’ll find something very interesting. And you know the mighty angel came down, and what he was like; cried with a loud voice, like a lion. You know that’s what that’s there. And then, It says, “He uttered Seven Thunders, and he said seal up the Thunders.”
(5) And the angel which I (verse 5) saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
(6) And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created the heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that time should be no longer:
Now you notice it doesn’t say one thing about the people; it only mentions the earth. See? And the earth can’t have anything done to it until the elect have something done to it, or for it. So, whatever Seal that’s under, then that’s the Seal that is opened. And when it’s opened something happens to the Bride, because she’s got to have something happen first—which is resurrection, immortality; and then, the earth can begin to come back. Now, notice carefully, that in Rev 5:8-12, that part, the Bride, is dealt with in particular. Verse 13 deals with the other. But in Rev 10:1-6, it is now creation’s time of restoration, for the sons of God are already shown to be manifested or adopted. Nature can now no longer suffer. See?
15. Then, in Rev 10:7… Let’s read It:
(7) But days of the voice of the seventh angel (messenger), when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as God hath declared the good news of the gospel by his servants the prophets—according to his servants the prophets.
So then, in verse 7 we find that as God has come down to deal with creation, He also deals with the Bride by the Gospels through a prophet. Now I want that to sink in. See, we say, “Isn’t it wonderful? We are God’s top creation. Hallelujah! Look at us!” Hallelujah! Look at that out there! “The earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof,” and “I will destroy him that destroys the earth.” Creation is very valuable to God. So therefore, if through Moses He created; and, if through William Branham He created, there is something about that that is significantly awesome, because it both takes place under an exit.
16. I want to ask, why would God create? He’s letting you know that out here there’s going to be a renewed creation. Just say, “I don’t care if William Branham ate those squirrels, and I don’t care for fifteen seconds what happened under the time of Moses.” It’s just letting you know and showing you in a type and a figure, brother/sister, what God is going to do for a creation. And it is very, very startling to know that creation in Revelation 10 precedes what we think is the Gospel for you and me. And, let’s face it, the Gospel is for creation out there, too. I can prove it, because “The trees and the fields clap their hands.” [Isa 55:12] You wait till we get to Psalms. You’re going to see the creation in the sight of God is a marvelous and wonderful thing.
17. Now, what I say then, the two must go together; and we see in both places, we see the Bride, and we see creation. And it has to be that way, or God would cross up; the prophets would cross up. It has got to come together; you cannot separate them. God is not going to restore this earth and not restore man. And God is not going to restore man and not restore the earth. As Bro. Branham categorically said so beautifully, “Before there was a fish with a fin to swim, there was water to swim in.”
But you’ll notice, when God made the earth, and the wonderful part of it for man, He did not make the Garden of Eden at that time. He waited till man was made, and then, he put man in it. And it’s the same with New Jerusalem. You get the picture? Yes, the earth’s going to be all ready and beautiful there, and we standing right by. And New Jerusalem come on right down on top of Mount Zion.
See, He never fails His procedures, His processes. You can study this Bible one million different ways, brother/sister; it’s going to come up the same every single time. Man could never do it. This is a Book written by God Himself.
18. Now all of this starts in 1 Cor 15:20. And I always take you there.
(20) But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the first-fruits of them that slept.
(21) For since by man came death, by man came also life (sure), came resurrection.
What did God do? He made man, breathed in him—life. Now He takes that life, and He glorifies it through Jesus Christ; now He brings it back, takes the same dirt. Do you know that God uses the same earth and glorifies it for you and me? You talk about being a conservationist and an economist. That billionaire God, trillion times trillion billionaire, He doesn’t waste even a hair of our head. Jesus, when He was on earth, began breaking a lot of loaves and fishes. He said, don’t let a fragment be lost, take it all up again. The great conservationist. Right, God’s not going to waste this universe, brother/sister. Don’t let anybody tell you anything is going to disappear or be lost. He’s going to bring it all back. That is, of course, what God has planted.
19. (21) For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead (from amongst the dead).
(22) For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive.
(23) But every man in his own order: Christ the first-fruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his presence.
Oh, I know people don’t like the teaching of the Presence. Oh, they got it all fixed that Lee Vayle is just as crazy as those goofy bunch of Rutherford, you know, those Jehovah Witnesses. “He’s just crazy. He’s a Roman Catholic in spirit, the whole thing there; he’s wrong.” They’re not going to tell me, because I’ve read the best authorities in the world on it. And I’m going to tell you, you can take one Greek word and one Hebrew word, you can have as many as forty different meanings according to context.
And Bro. Branham said, “My message is to declare that He is here.” And he said it was a brand new message based upon a vindication of a spiritual, of a healing revival; which there’s no such thing as a true healing revival, unless there’s a true new ministry. And, if He’s here in the light of the old church age, the Pentecostals, then William Branham was false as a three-dollar bill. He was just a bigmouth that somehow got a blessing or something going. He’s a phenomenon. Who needs phenomenons? Brother/sister, if this isn’t something to point you somewhere, who needs it? It’s bad enough we get born, get sick and die. Who needs it? Either this Book is true, or It’s a lie. Jehovah-Elohim is here.
20. (24) Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom of God, even the Father; put down all rule and authority and power.
(25) For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
He’s telling you something. He’s telling you, you and I cannot do one single solitary thing concerning our future as to the Resurrection and the restoration coming back here, until He comes down and does something for us.
Now then, listen; if you don’t believe that, then go and join Pat Robertson and join the Roman Catholics, because their main thing is, “We’re going to make it so big and wonderful for Jesus, hallelujah! He’s just going to have to come down and say, ‘Isn’t it wonderful what you did. I’ll take over now.’”
You bet He’s going to take over, with a four-by-four with spikes in it and a Lake of Fire. There goes your Pat Robertson for blasting off against Bro. Branham and mouthing off like a Roman Catholic.
I’ve got no fight with these guys, but I’m going to preach this Word of God; and, if something in my heart tells me, I’ll have strength in my day in my showdown. God never failed me yet. I might have tried to boss Him around, but He never booted me around yet. “All authority.”
21. (25) He must reign, (Once He comes down here He starts doing something, brother/sister. Don’t let anybody tell you different.)
(26) The last enemy destroyed is death.
You see, if you don’t understand the spirit of this age, what’s in the mind of the prophet, you will sit in your seats and stagnate and die. I have no trouble any more. I’m here teaching you and helping you. Listen to me. I won’t be here always. And don’t think I will. Begin to understand, my brother/sister: get in the spirit. The spirit is an eternal spirit, which you already were, so it shouldn’t be too hard to get into it.
Apes have no trouble playing like apes. Dogs have no trouble being dogs. Then, I tell you, seed of God should have no trouble being seed of God. Dogs don’t have eternal life, only as God might grant it here in the Millennium. Down the ages there’ll be horses, there’ll be this, there’ll be that. You bet there’ll be. They won’t be for war. The lion’s going to roll right around and eat straw with the ox. A child going to pick up a deadly snake; it’s no longer deadly. That’s because you and I have eternal life. It’s the beautiful life of almighty God.
22. It says right here: this God that came down, this Presence. It came down; It is moving right now. And I’m going to tell you, if you can’t understand and see Him moving as the prophet said, you aren’t spiritually perceptive.
(27) For he hath put all things under his feet. (That’s the potential.) But when he saith all things are under him, it’s manifest he is left out, which did put all things under him.
God comes down here, and He actually puts everything under the feet of Jesus Christ, except God Himself. And the church is absolutely one hundred percent under the feet of Jesus Christ as we meet him up there in glory, because he’s a physical Capstone. And just before we get there, that spirit takes us up and incarnates himself, and the Head joins the Body. The Wedding Supper goes on. Now this goes right to the very end. All right.
23. Also, we see that time begins to blend into eternity in Rev 10:6. Now let’s look at that. Now, isn’t it true that, if somebody came down in 1 Corinthians 15… Didn’t it say? Isn’t it so that at the Presence somebody came down? All right. Doesn’t somebody come down in Revelation 10? Right! What happens in Revelation 10? It says here in verse 6 that, at that particular time, when He starts doing this thing, time shall be no longer. And, if time isn’t any longer, as you view this, when this occasion takes place, God has now flung the whole thing into the eighth day of eternity, whether you understand it or not. Because I tell you why: this Millennium is a further time of sanctification. That’s what it is.
So, time is going right along in a stream of eternity. And all you’re waiting for is the day by day or the thousand year by thousand year manifestation. That’s all. But it’s the same thing, ‘becoming’. And, if we always were eternal, then it’s a matter of eternal things, like you and me ‘becoming’. And the geography becomes commensurate with it. Wherein since… See all that stuff out there in the universe? Watch the minute we get our resurrection. Watch it start to clean up. Watch through those one thousand years. Watch past the Lake of Fire, and see what God begins to do.
24. Can’t you see, brother/sister, the whole thing is eternal? It’s a complete manifestation of almighty God and the sons of God. But there comes a time when God begins to demonstrate and manifests and show these peculiar things that He wants to do with His people and for His people and just become a step up and a step up—“the shadow coming closer and closer to the wall,” as Bro. Branham said. There’s no longer shadow; time and eternity blend and eternity takes over.
26. Now then, since Rev 10:6 depends upon Rev 10:7, because they out here don’t hear the Gospel, they are beneficiaries of those that do hear the Gospel. So, in Rev 10:6 is the beneficiary of Rev 10:7, the Gospel declared by the prophets. So, there’s going to be a prophet there at the end time, just exactly as Bro. Branham said. Now, so I say, since Rev 10:6 depends upon Rev 10:7, it is evident that Rev 10:7 is 1 Cor 15:51-57.
So, let’s go back and take a look at it. Now this is just—I’m just using pure Scripture logic, because nature, to be changed, depends upon our change. So therefore, if Rev 10:6 depends upon Rev 10:7, Rev 10:7 is 1 Cor 15:51.
(51) Behold, I show you mystery; We’ll all not sleep, we’ll all be changed,
(52) In a moment in the twinkling of the eye at the last trump, (last trump): for the trumpet shall sound, (Why the emphasis? Why the emphasis? God said a trumpet’s going to sound—a trumpet’s going to sound. You know why? Because they don’t believe a trumpet is going to sound. They don’t think there is going to be a repeat of the Gospel—an omega.) and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
(53) For this corruptible must put on incorruptibility, and this mortality must put on immortality.
(54) So when this corruptibility shall have put on incorruptibility, and this mortality shall have put on immortality, (or this mortal) then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
(55) O death, where is thy sting? O death, where is thy victory? (Death, where is your victory? Appointed onto man once to die, cut off. God just knocked one of his words on the head. See, that Word didn’t have life in it. It had history in it. The life was in it to the extent that God would surely fulfill it. But you see the law brings death. It says right here.)
(56) The sting of death is sin; the strength of sin is the law. (You’re looking at grace, brother/sister. Bro. Branham said, “If God ever sends His power back in the church it will be by grace and not by works,” or by obedience. So, you see what I’m telling you: Rev 10:6 depends upon Rev 10:7; so therefore, 7 is 1 Cor 15:51-55. Now that’s simple. And thus it goes plumb to the New Jerusalem, because It says:)
(57) Thanks be unto God which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. (There you are).
Thus, we see in Rev 10:1-7, it has to be the Seventh Seal, because the Seventh Seal is the last Seal. I mean, you’re through dealing with the Seals. You’re through dealing with the whole plan of God upon earth and it’s throwing you right into eternity, because He said, “I saw the new heavens and the new earth.” And you only got so many of everything; and seven is completion. And, when you go beyond the seven, you hit an eight. It starts all over again—eternity. All right.
26. Thus, we see Rev 10:1-7 is the Seventh Seal or last Seal, because they go plumb out to the restoration of creation which is spoken of in 2 Pet 3:10-13. Now the reason I’m preaching this, because I’m putting it together in a new way for you... And every time I put it together in a new way, it becomes that much clearer. You’re faith gets more and more confirmed.
You say, “Well, that’s the way it is.” Then, you say, “That’s the way I am.” You say, “That’s mine.”
You see, you’ve got to get that way, brother/sister.
Before you put on… And in my day before you put on long pants, you put on knee pants. Today, now before you put on good clothes, you put on your dungarees. And God’s got no dungaree kids. I can tell you that. You’re going to have your new suit on. All right.
27. Let’s look at It. 2 Pet 3:10.
(10) But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein be burned up.
(11) Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ye ought to be in all holy behavior and godliness,
(12) Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of the Lord, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with the fervent heat?
(13) Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for a new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
(14) Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
(15) And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
(16) And he speaks strong things of epistles,
Now I want to show you something here. Do you know that this is the end of the thousand years, after you become immortal? Why, then, does he say it? Because he wants you and me to get the spirit of the hour, which is eternity. The spirit of the eagle, my brother/sister, is that spirit of God that in one breath can jump one thousand years in one word. Yes sir. That spirit can take the Word of God and bring out all the compound meanings. And you have to learn to look through the eyes of the prophet. People aren’t doing it, and they’re stumbling over the Word.
28. You might not come out first best. I know where we’re going. How are we getting there? “How do you know?” I got a Book—was revealed by a vindicated prophet. Peter used the prophetic eye; a God who calls things which are not as though they were. We are back to Abraham. And the seed of Abraham, who knew of God, who calls things which are not as though they were, and who raises the dead; and at the time of the raising of the dead, we get the prophetic insight and call those things which are not, as though they were. We are walking in the eternal light with the eternal God, and in eternity.
You say, “Well, Bro. Vayle, you’re going to die.”
I don’t care if I’m going to die. This is that hour. We don’t sit around wondering. I’m a very impatient person. And I don’t consider it to be a privilege to speak to people who are indifferent—like Jack Bell said, “A bunch of owls in a tree.” I’m telling you something. If you don’t believe it, you are wrong. But somebody’s going to believe.
He’s using the terminology that we know now, but we’re looking way down the road. He’ll come as a thief in the night; and the heavens melt. You think I care about that when I’m glorified? He’s telling you, He’s talking to a mixed congregation. He’s talking to a people. He’s talking to the end time.
There are those who will ask, “Is there something there? Is something going on? I wonder what is this all about?” Oh, they said it before. You’re right down to the Lake of Fire, and you see the long-suffering of God as He separates, as it were, sheep from goats in the Resurrection and a Bride is sitting there unscathed. A Bride is sitting there getting rewards. Are you beginning to catch what I’m trying to tell you? If you are, the impact of the revelation will stimulate you—or as Bro. Branham said, “Steamilate.” I like his expression.
29. Revelation 21.
(1) And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: and the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
(2) And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down (and he gives the picture of which Peter merely said how it was going to be done in the dissolution.)
Now, let’s go back to Peter. Now he said the works are going to be burned up, a fervent heat, the elements will melt, and they go to gases.
(11) Seeing then (Now, listen.) Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, now, what manner of persons ought we to be in all holy behavior and godliness, (We’ve taken our stand, that we’re part of that throng.)
(12) Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of the Lord, (Now you and I can’t make it happen.)
Then, what’s he talking about? He’s talking about understanding the imminency of it, and the importance of it, and that we’re part of it. And we get in the spirit of it. We simply haven’t got in the spirit of things. We’ve got to be a little like that girl who was wrong when she did it. Bro. Branham talks about that girl named Nellie, I forget her last name. She got saved. She didn’t mean to get on the dance floor, but she heard the music, and she thought, “Well I’ll just stop and look in.” Maybe she even testified to somebody. She stepped in the door, and a guy grabbed her, and the first thing she was dancing. And the devil just possessed her right then.
30. I’m going to tell you something, brother/sister, if you and I hear the heavenly music… And God help us to hear the heavenly music of the prophet, to open the door and step in that He may grasp us and put us in the spirit. It would be certainly lovely. But that’s what He’s talking about, because this is a thousand years down the road. What effect can a revelation have? Do you understand what I’m saying? I don’t understand it myself, but I know enough to understand I’m telling you the truth. And I’ve got to have it in my heart. And you’ve got to have it in your heart.
31. This is that critical thing we saw in the prophet. We are the children of the prophets. That’s exactly what Peter said, and those people there in that first age caught the lion spirit, l-i-o-n. Now, let the lion eat straw with the ox. Amen. That’s finished. Let the eagle soar from the heavenly places and understand with a heavenly insight what’s going on now. Because in my books, Peter is not only ignorant, he is lacking spiritually, unless the prophetic vision has caught him.
And he said, “Listen, you people down there at the end time, under that Seventh Seal, when it begins to open under a prophet called Elijah, there’s one thing you need more than anything in the world, is to get in the spirit of the hour.” And you cannot do it unless you’re full of the Word, because the Word is the conduit to the spirit. And you’ll never get it outside of a revelation of that Word, that is, a true mechanical understanding. You can’t do it. We’ll sit here and vegetate till kingdom come. We’ll sit around, and we’ll live ordinary useless lives and watch our kids get into to sin and go to hell. I’m talking about the spirit of God, my brother/sister. There’s nothing like it, because that alone is true life. We wonder why things don’t go right; we just don’t get in the spirit. The spirit of God is empowering, and through It we overcome and gain the victory.
32. Isaiah 65:
(17) Behold, I create new heaven and new earth: and the former shall not be remembered nor come into mind.
Now, you know something beautiful? Already in our minds is this wonderful thing that is going to be, and all this junk that’s here now, while we’re looking over there, is going to be gone. How beautiful! My Lord! No more memories of the past. Then, if it isn’t worth remembering, we ought to shut it out now, and start thinking about the holy City. And you know why we don’t? Because we’re so scared that somehow we’re not worthy enough, when there’s no way you and I ever will be worthy. And, if we think we have to be worthy, let’s all go out tonight as much as have got strength and get drunk, and take drugs, and mug, and rob, and pillage, and be downright very wonderful, marvelous, complete sinners; and come back and get some grace.
That ought to settle the Armenians, the Mennonites, the Methodist, the Roman Catholics and everybody but the good old Grace people. And I’m telling you something that every Armenian knows, and he doesn’t believe. He’ll mouth it, he’ll talk it, and he becomes a liar over it. It’s the truth, and you know it. I’m not lying to you. “Not of works lest any man should boast.”
Bro. Branham preached the sermon, “One More Time, Lord”—just want it one more time like Samson. O God, give us something to take us through. But I like the thought—and I think it is in Isaiah—take one more look at the pit from whence you likely digged and say, “Goodbye pit.” Hallelujah, Glory!
Years ago the Everly Brothers sang a song, “Goodbye Love, I Think I’m Going to Die”. It’s time the Bride sang, “Goodbye Death, I Know I’m Going to Live.” Everything fits, if you just know where to fit it. There’s a place for gumboots, my brother/sister, but it is not dancing in the spirit. That’s when your feet are shod with the Gospel, nothing to weigh us down.
33. (18) But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: rejoice in that which I create. (Begin to rejoice in New Jerusalem.)
You say, “Bro. Vayle, what’ll it do for me?” It’ll do everything I’m talking about. This is the bringing of the mind under control, because you and I can only feel as good as we think we feel.
It’s proven right now, (What is it called?) the endorphins, (I think that’s what they call it.) manufactured by the brain, goes to your nerves and settles your nerves, and it takes away the pain and all. And it’s proven—a little electrical impulse of sorts. It’s built out in California. A little impulse takes away the pain of arthritis and a lot of things. And you can buy a little machine for forty-nine bucks to one that’s worth twelve hundred and feel real good. And you can stimulate a rat’s brain with a little electrical impulse in a needle, and he’ll be so happy. He’ll just die happy.
But man hasn’t got enough brains to know that the Word of God will stimulate our brains and our hearts, until we feel spiritually empowered and rejoice, and everything passes away from this world here that’s not important and no good anyway. It’s just an affront to us, until we see God’s hand forming and knowing we’re going to get it all in the right way. Brother/sister, it’s in the mind. This is the mind age. The last moving part of the body is the eye (prophet) and then the brain. It doesn’t move; just receives.
34. Now, he said, “And I’ll rejoice in Jerusalem and joy in my people:” He said, “You be glad and rejoice for what I’m going to do, and I’ll then turn around and rejoice in you.” That’s a love affair. I love my wife; she loves me. You can’t beat that for harmony. I love this New Jerusalem, and God loves me. I rejoice in that; He rejoices in this.
How do you get rid of condemnation, then, and guilt, and all these feelings we have?
You say, “Well, I don’t know.”
Have you ever tried it?
35. I told you years and years ago: I used to be one of those kids, you know, we had our house, my mother was a good cook. Oh man, could she cook. And she had something to cook with, and don’t you think she didn’t. When we had cream beans and cream peas; it wasn’t the kind of soup that you have now. A little bit of butter and flour and milk. She poured in thick cream—blop, blop, blop. We weren’t pudgy; we ran it off. We had a couple hundred chickens. Oh, the kind that you only can dream of. You’re just eating junk today; you know; you’re eating chickens that are eating protein made out of processed horse manure. That’s right. That’s the truth. You can’t deny it, because it is true. They get protein, but what kind?
Well, we had our troughs full of fresh milk for our chickens. And that horrible depression came. And from T-bone steaks and beautiful pork chops… And you don’t have pork chops like we ever had. You raise great big sows and hogs; we didn’t. We butchered those hogs so they came out dressed at 80 to 120 pounds. Oh, the freshest, lovely meat; they were fed on oats and grain and buttermilk and things. They weren’t fed on the junk you buy and this hybrid grain. You talk about sweet smelling pork. The pork you buy and cook now smells like you’re cooking a sewer pipe—and almost tastes like it.
I’m not running down anybody’s hogs. I’m just telling you the truth: it’s changed. Once in a while you get a good piece of pork. When depression comes, I’m reduced to eating fat brisket for four cents a pound, because I can’t afford the sirloin steak for two bits. And that bugs me and bugs me and bugs me, till one night I say, “My God, boy, what’s the matter with you?” People are starving; they’ve got dysentery from just eating wheat. You can eat cauliflower, you can eat different things, potatoes and all; and you’ve got this nice brisket here. And I got so happy with the Lord and thanking God for the fat brisket, I was about to run downstairs and have a meal of it.
Listen, that’s the truth of this.
They say, “Then, that’s a mental religion?”
It is a mental religion, because we are mental people. And what you are mentally affects your spirit. And what you and I get in there by the Word of God will change our lives. I’ll get to that Sunday morning, and you’ll see how it is done.
36. Let’s keep reading.
(19) (There should be… Now, listen here.) and joy in my people: the voice of weeping shall no more be heard, nor the voice of crying. (Evidently, weeping and crying are two different things. They are. One person is sobbing and crying, the other fellow is crying out for something. Neither one’s happy.)
(20) And there shall no more thence be an infant of days, nor an old man that has not filled his days: (Now It says there won’t be an infant, and there won’t be an old man hasn’t filled his days; then therefore, you think when a child dies a hundred years old… There aren’t any to die. If there’s no infant of days, how can you have a child a hundred years old?)
There’s no contradiction there. Numeration evidently is discontinued. It’s an eternal realm. As far as I’m concerned, I’ll believe what Bro. Branham told me. Nobody’s going to be born there; because, if there’s going to be people born there, then you would build, and someone else would inherit. You’d plant, someone else would eat it. But you’re going to build and take over. Isn’t that nice for a change? You’re going to have your own house and your own vineyard and garden.
37. (21) They’ll build houses and inhabit them, plant vineyards and eat the fruit thereof.
(22) They shall not build, and another inhabit; and plant, and another eat: for the days of a tree are the days of my people, (So, in my books, there’s a comparison going on here.)
In this hour that we’re looking in where people do hunger, they do cry, they do die, babies die, everything is hodgepodge, mixed up in sin and degradation. It says, “Look, that’s over, you’re stepping into the new.”
38. Brother/Sister, let me tell you something. The prophet said you’ve got to do something to make something happen. He threw a rock in the air; it created a suction. Somebody handed me a paper not too long ago on tornadoes. I read it. Who gave me that paper? I don’t know. Tremendous, tremendous article. And it says, even something thrown in the air like a rock will start that tornado off. The slightest imbalance in nature. Bro. Branham actually did it, not knowing one word about the science of tornadoes. He told us, and I thought to myself, “Well, it does do it; and, if that’s what God wants, that’s good enough for me.” It wasn’t just typical; it was reality.
What are we doing to start something? Now we can’t make it come to pass, my brother/sister, as though you and I were the author of it. But, if the author of it told us to do something, and we didn’t do it, then will the finisher step in beside the author; and the answer is “No.” My people will be willing in the day, in that day. This is that day. And God’s people are willing to listen and do this very thing.
39. And the prophet said, “Get rid of your negative thinkings.” He said, “Of course, you can’t stop them all.” Like the old Chinese proverb, “You can’t stop the bird flying through the branches, but you can sure stop him nesting.” I sure stopped the sparrows making a lot of noise around my place, too. They screamed their heads off in the trees. By the time I got through throwing sticks up there, in a few days, they were gone. Just pound the thoughts out of my head. Lee Vayle pound the thoughts out of your head. God told me to do it. Here’s what we’re looking at.
40. (23) They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the Lord, and their offsprings with them. (Now, what it says here, “Behold I create this new place, therefore be glad and rejoice.”)
You haven’t even got it. All you’ve got is a promise. But the promise is in sight; so therefore, start rejoicing in it. Look at nature out there: everything drying up, burning up. Rejoice. Thank God there’s coming a day when the world doesn’t need rain. It won’t have oceans. Thank God there’s not needed. Thank God there’s a Tree of Life in the garden. Thank God there’s the eternal City. And the Bible said this is that hour, and that is why this is under the Seals, under the Thunders, in the Thunders. We are taught this. And it’s not as though the teaching is going to do one thing for us, unless we really believe and see the importance and realize that, when the believers came together, they talked It, they expressed It, and they lived a certain way because of It, because they are part of It.
Bro. Branham talked about that African, that black man. Nobody could figure him out. He just was so different. He never got better food, never got better clothes, didn’t get anything better; in fact, he eats just like the rest of them. So, what makes him that way? He said, “He’s the son of a king, and he knows it.” That’s right.
41. I want to tell you something, brother/sister: what made those prophets the way they were? Because of that tremendous insight by the spirit of the living God moving; and, when that vision came upon them, they were there. And I’m going to tell you something. We have the same thing William Branham had in our own order, because his ministry was not for William Branham, neither is my ministry for me. No five-fold ministry is for himself; that’s why everybody’s grabbing for money, notoriety, and everything else, living in sin and degradation. A man of God in the pulpit that’s right is going to believe God and go God’s route. I’m not saying I’m going that way all the time, but I’m trying. I’ve learned a few lessons; by the grace of God I’ll learn more.
42. Now, listen; It tells you they’ll not labor in vain. No way. So, we’re laboring in vain now; say, “Look, I’m laying up treasure though.” And that laying up of treasure, brother/sister depends in the spirit in which you do what you’re doing. Because, if you give, and you’re not giving right, you give your body, you can give everything you got—the shirt off your back—and in spite of it, you’ve got nothing but cracked egg shells. That’s all you got. No eggs; no chicken. A great waste.
That’s why I tell you time after time… And I’m not trying to tell you as though I know something and you know nothing. I’m trying to share with you and be persuasive and let you know. Listen, there’s an atmosphere concerning materiality that will come upon you when you’ll have all-sufficiency for all things. And I don’t care who you are or I am. I’m telling you, and God will do it. Will you listen to me? Don’t be dull of hearing, brother/sister, and try to get what I’m trying to tell you. It took years of sacrifice and struggle to do it, but it was done. We stood still, and it was done. Well, I’m talking this way for a purpose. Words are never lost brother. Bro. Branham said they go spinning around for eternity. I’m telling you the truth.
43. (25) The wolf and the lamb shall feed together. (They don’t now.) The lion eat straw like a bullock: (That’s wonderful!) and dust be the serpent’s meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.
Get in that spirit of peace and rejoicing, the vibrations, the pulsation’s of peace. “Peace like a river, attending my way.” And I’m part of it. I believe Ezekiel’s river flowing out of the temple, that we are the temple of God. We can create that spirit in this church by the life of God in and through and around us until the sick are healed. I’m not worried about gifts. Gifts are on the shelf.
44. I pray everyday, literally, twice a day, for every single person; and let you understand this: I know this church has got to have three kinds of people, and I’m not insulting you before God, because I could be the wrong one myself. We have believer, make-believer, unbeliever. But, let everyone be anointed by a spirit, the spirit of God, even if it’s just an anointing, until that beautiful, lovely spirit of Christ is in this building, and there’s not one feeble amongst us.
Anyway, that is what God said for this hour would be. His spirit would come upon all flesh.
45. I tell you, each one of us can cultivate a spirit of love and cooperation and a unity, and we were going that way. Why would you not wake up people here in this church? I’m not disappointed in you. I’m just telling you. We need only to put our hearts into it.
And I’ll tell you, to make you feel a little better, it’s coming better and better, but once in a while there’s a pull-away. There should be such love amongst us at this hour because of this Word. I believe the Word of God here is taught a hundred per cent to the letter, and to the inspiration of It. If It wasn’t, I’d change it. There’s something you and I can have, but we got to work at it. Bro. Branham taught us the great battle’s in the mind. We don’t need to fear error, because the Word corrects the Word in God’s Seed.
46. Listen, better read It again. I’m going to close, because I want to take another section, repeat for Sunday, and take a section. “I create new heavens and new earth, and the former shall not be remembered nor come into mind.” I haven’t done it yet. This is way back, about twenty-seven hundred years ago. The prophet said it. And seven hundred years beyond that, Jesus came and told him the same thing.
47. Now He said, “Listen, the former things won’t be remembered and come into your mind. At the time this is going on, be glad and rejoice.” And you know what Peter says. Now Peter takes the same thing over here in Peter. Now, let’s go back to 2 Peter 3 and get the picture.
(10) But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; (He’s illustrating) the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, elements melt with a fervent heat, the earth also and the works be burned up. (Now that’s after the Lake of Fire. Now, listen. He’s saying now:)
(11) Seeing all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be concerning your life, your behavior, your God-likeness,
(12) Looking for and hasting unto the coming (And yet, we know we can’t make God do anything ahead of time, and on our time. It’s on His time.)
But what I’m saying is this: the spirit will be in the Bride at this time of darkness where people are mocking, and they’re fussing, and they’re hating what we stand for. Now we don’t give that heed. So, let them do it. I’m looking to us, as we must all believe we are Bride.
All you got to do is think what God said, but through the mouth of Isaiah, through the mouth of Peter, through the mouth of John. It tells you right here he’s not talking of those people that are going to go to the Lake of Fire. He’s not talking to mortal people anymore. The ones that go to the Lake of Fire have resurrection bodies fitted for the Lake of Fire, and those other have a resurrection body for outside the holy City; and, if we’re Bride, we got a resurrection body for in the City. At least that is my impression that there could be differences; but it’s not necessary, except for serpent seed.
48. Now he said, “Listen, I’m bringing all these things to your attention, while you now can remember, because down there you won’t remember.” Now then, gear your mind to the holy City, as Bro. Branham said we so ought to live our lives…we’ll meet our loved ones in the Resurrection. That’s what Peter’s saying right here. Get in the spirit. And Bro. Branham said, “Love one another.” He said these things: “You love each other now, because I’m here;” but he said, “When I’m gone, you’ll start splitting.” Peter said the same thing. Over here Peter talking about that great presence of God… In 2 Peter, he says that:
(17) For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
(18) And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount. (Do you think they didn’t do something to him?)
(19) We have also a more sure word—a word of prophecy; (He said, is made more sure at the end time. He said, in other words, there’s something even beyond this.) wherefore you do well that you take heed, as unto a light that shines in a dark place, (That’s Matthew 24:27—the light comes out of the east and unto the west.) until the day dawn, the day star arise in your heart:
(20) Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
(21) For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
It tells you right there. Then, It says, “False prophets are going to come. Then, It says, “What’s going to happen? He said, “And all of that, when all of this is come, you understand and know this, you are a heavenly people. One day this will all be forgotten.” So then, why worry about it? Put your mind on that which is eternal.
49. Paul said the same thing in 2 Cor 4:17.
(17) For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;
(18) While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
We have a promise of the eternal. Then, he said, “Keep looking.” This is the hour, brother/sister, to get our eyes on New Jerusalem. We have already met with Melchisedec, whether you want to know it or not. We’ve already started to take the bread and the wine. I’ll talk about it later on.
50. Okay, let’s understand, then, tonight what I’m talking about. Under the Seventh Seal the spirit of Eternity comes upon the earth—the spirit of the living God—God Himself. And It comes in such a way that we have within our own abilities, in our possession right now, to put our hearts and our minds on the Eternal, and thereby we will live those lives that measure more to the Eternal than to the other. We can look out here and say, “It’s all going, but Hallelujah it’s all coming back in the right order, and I’m coming back with Him. My Father owns it all, and I’m joint heirs with Jesus Christ our Lord.” Begin to get the upward look. You’re going to be with people there through all eternity. These are my friends. We’ll be there all eternally.
51. I want you to know, brother/sister, that we haven’t arrived, but we are in the position of arrival, and the bus is waiting at the door. God is waiting on the world for that last cup of Sodomite iniquity. But He’s also waiting on us, because righteousness and unrighteousness exist as twins or two vines; and as one rises, the other rises, and there are going to be vessels to make it rise. And brother/sister, one day the righteous vessels arise right out of here. I think we ought to begin counting each other more worthy than ourselves. We ought to get the heavenly uplook and not this pseudo idea of love, but I mean a real genuine understanding of the Scripture, and say, “Yes, that’s the spirit that worketh in me.”
Now, you know I’ve never tried to put any of you down; I’ve never taken your money; I’ve never, far as I know, belittled you. I’ve been rough up here at times, but I’ve also pointed my fingers right back at me. I’m not saying this for any gain or anything at all. I’m just saying this, and this is the spirit of this hour—walking hand in hand in the spirit.
52. This is what this is all about under the Seventh Seal. There is a spirit to enter into, and it’s a spirit that’s in the living Word of almighty God. And out in Pentecost and all around, they’ll have all of these things. They’re going to look just as wonderful and just as marvelous. Right. But there is this thing we’re looking at that is far different, because we enter into eternity. So is the rest of it. They don’t know. For it said, His children will know as they are known. The end is come.
So, here we are, this is as far as I’m going to go. Sunday morning we’ll take a few more pages and see where we’re going. But brother/sister, that’s what we have an understanding of. All right.
53. Let me read this. Remember, the Seventh Seal is the end of time of all things. That’s right. It’s the end of time of all things. The things written in the Seventh Seal Book, sealed up of the plan of redemption from before the foundation of the world. That’s the earth and everybody in it—the Bride and the good ones. Yet every bit ends. It is the end. It is the end of the struggling world: Seventh Seal. Every Seal was broken. The Seventh Seal is Rev 10:1-7, and it deals with the earth and creation and the Bride. And what more would you want? Because they are under the Seals, in the open, the whole creation and a Bride and all rejoice and glorify God. That is true.
It’s the end of struggling nature; it’s the end of everything. In there is the end of the trumpets. Sure. Our seal goes plumb over Israel’s trumpets. It’s the end of the vials; it’s the end of the earth. It’s the end of time; time runs out. The Bible said so. Time will be no more—the days of great things to happen; everything runs out at this time. It’s the end—the end of the Seventh Seal. Notice, it’s the end of the church age, the end of the Seventh Seal, the end of the trumpets, the end of the vials, and it even ends the ushering in of the Millennium.
It’s just like firing a rocket in the air. That rocket explodes and goes up and explodes again and puts out five stars. And those stars put up blow up and put out five stars more. And, when those stars explodes, five more. See? And it fades on and on—fades on out. That’s the Seventh Seal… It just ends the time for the world. It ends the time for this; the time that ends up everything. Yes sir. Everything just ends up on the Seventh Seal.
I’m going to ask you a question. If it ends up the time of the earth, (It’s all run out.) where are you going to be? Under the Seventh Seal; the revelation at the end time.
54. See, we’re not deceived, brother/sister. We can sit here and people laugh at us, come here and say, “That bunch of idiots.” That doesn’t make any difference. What do we care what they say? Just don’t bother answering their questions. Don’t argue with them. Just say, “We believe this. I know you don’t, but it’s all right. We believe it.” It doesn’t bother you.
Everybody’s got to believe something. I don’t care who it is. You can be irreligious, but you’ll believe something. You can be literally a complete moron, yet something inside you stirs; you’ll go that way. You’ve got to believe something. What do you believe tonight? Just say, “I believe the prophet.” Say, “I believe the Seventh Seal.” Let’s get in the spirit of it. That’s what it’s all about. So, confess It continuously.
Let’s rise and be dismissed.
Gracious heavenly Father, we look to you tonight, and thank You, O living God, for the Word that You bring us. And we know, Lord, it’s true. We know there is a people that has to get in the spirit, because John was in the spirit of the Lord’s Day. That’s when that voice came forth. We’ve had Your voice come forth, Lord, according to Hebrews 12. Now, Father, we know that every single one of us can get in the spirit to a measure under the anointing; and that’s true. And I pray, God, that every single one of us shall do that, until we have become knit together in a respect and love for each other in that spirit so that even the dead could be raised, because it’s such a beautiful, wonderful spirit.
But, Lord, there’s also a deeper one, where the revelation, the stimulation of that revealed Word to a true elect people can come forth. But nobody knows and can prove anything, because this foundation of God stands assure, having this seal, that the Lord knoweth them which are His. Nobody here can prove anything, Lord. We’re not meant to prove anything; it was already proven. We’re under the Seventh Seal. We’re listening to Him Who speaks to us, Who came down from heaven. We’re taking His words. We’ve taken His words, and see it directed right to eternal things.
And Lord God in heaven, I can say with the prophet tonight, I know it to be true, that, “If we’re not Bride, there’s a Bride out there somewhere.” Somebody, somewhere, Lord, is getting this Word as we speak It tonight and know It tonight. But we don’t know It, Lord, the way we want to know It; and we sure don’t know It the way You want us to know It.
And so, Father, that means there’s a deep calling to a deep, and that means You’re going to answer, Father. I’m claiming the understanding of this Word, the revelation, the knowledge therein, and the power of it, O God, asking for every single person in this building, Lord, because nobody knows who the Bride is but You, Lord. And everybody’s hearing this Word. And surely, O Lord, there’s not one of us who cannot absorb the understanding what lies behind that Word, knowing that there’s a deep calling to a deep and the Deep will answer. The cataract, the noise of thy waterspouts, the roar, will answer back to us.
Father in heaven, I thank You that no matter what we may feel or think we feel or see, no matter what, Lord, according to senses, according to what people call science, or anything else, You remain true, and Your Word remains true. And by faith, O God, we have already received the promise, which is deepening and becoming more and more apparent, until one day we’re a part with it in full assurance of faith.
So, Father, bless Your people tonight, heal the sick amongst, we pray, O God. Anoint each one of us to be more and more consecrated to the Truth, even as John said, and even as Peter said—godly men warning us. And here we stand a thousand years off from it at least, and we’re told that something about this hour has everything to do with that hour. Lord, that’s the fairest warning I’ve ever heard in my life. That’s the most marvelous knowledge that anybody could give us. Here it is, You’ve already told us.
By grace tonight, and what faith we’ve got in our hearts, Father, we, just as it were, lift our hearts and our hands to you, our minds, O God, our spiritual entities. You’d say, “Let God be praised.” You’re right, Lord. We accept tonight; we accept tonight, Lord, in the spite of our own experience in our own lives, no matter what we have been and even are at this point, we accept, O God, the Word that You have created, that City, (You are in the process of finishing it.) and we rejoice in it, O God; that You may rejoice in us, even as You said to us in Malachi that, when You heard them talking a certain way, You said, “These are my jewels. I’m going to spare them. And Lord, that’s enough. That’s enough, Lord. It’s more than enough.
Now unto the King, eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be all power and honor and glory, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Lord bless you. The Lord love you. Hope you haven’t thought I’ve been too rough. I haven’t been rough at all, really. It’s just my nature up here, barking and hoping that somehow we can just scrub off the things that really bother us. One day we’ll be real humans in the right way. That’s good, isn’t it? Don’t feel bad. Just start rejoicing in the fact that you’re a part of it.
You say, “I don’t know, what part?”
David said, “I’d sooner be a door-keeper in the house of the Lord, than sit on the throne.”
One fellow said, “I’d sooner be a doormat in the house of God. Just let me get in there.”
Well, I tell you one thing, if you’re a doormat in here for the Lord, you won’t be a doormat there. I can tell you that. He said, “Come up higher. You’re the one I’m looking for.”
Let’s sing, “Take the Name of Jesus With You.”