Heavenly Father, we come into Your Presence this morning by Your invitation—actually, by Your Own free gift of Your love coming down to us and making Yourself present to us and for us. And we appreciate that very much, knowing as we sing this morning, “Jesus, You’re here,” we are thinking in terms of Jehovah-Elohim, Jehovah-Savior, God Himself, Who came down in the Garden of Eden to deal with His erring children and now, at the end time, having come down in this great moment, this last little hour of time here, blending with eternity. God, Himself, this great Jehovah-Elohim, now come down to us with a Book of Redemption and to put all things in order to bring back a glorious Bride to that Son, in Whom He will incarnate Himself, where we crown You King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
We thank You, Father, for revealing that to us, the work going on at this moment, the Shout, bringing all things into subjection to the Word, and we know that could not be done except there be a Word to be brought into subjection to. And then, again, we know that could not be done except there was a Spirit in the Word which would deal with us, as that Word is in us, to bring us into that place of worship at the end time in subjection, waiting now for the complete delivering over to the Son, and then waiting again for that day of complete deliverance over back to the Father.
We thank You for making this known to us. We understand who we are, Who You are. It’s been face to face. We acknowledge these things and we know them to be true. We give our seal to them, Lord, and we appreciate so much that You’ve showed us these things, and even if we just knew them, and they bypassed us, as Bro. Branham said, “If we’re not Bride, there’s a Bride out there somewhere, and by the grace of God, we’ll not stand in her way,” but hopefully, as friends, we could stand by with great encouragement and rejoicing, knowing this, the will of our Lord is being fulfilled. Whatever we need to know this morning, Lord, help us to know it and understand it. In Jesus’ name, we pray. Amen. You may be seated.
1. Now, I’m sort of betwixt and between. I’m caught between whether to just answer questions and go into Scripture extemporaneously, which is sometimes very, very dangerous unless you’re a prophet, which I certainly am not, but it does perhaps answer some questions and yet hard to know what to do.
2. The questions, I can see, are those which are troubling people concerning Godhead, not an understanding...And I don’t claim to have too perfect an understanding on the particular subject; but one question says, “When Bro. Branham described a little Light forming, could you please touch on this, and did this One that formed play any role in Jehovah appearing before Abraham?” You mean that would be the One formed?
Then another question: “Could you elaborate on the Scripture and statement you made last night on “Whomsoever the Son sends.” Also the different roles that have a play in Godhead in this?”
3. Well, there again, I say I’m betwixt and between. I hate to break off what we are into as concerning “Leadership” here and the definitive understanding of the Godhead, of which Jesus Christ is not a part, anymore than you and I are. He is a Son, and we are sons. And we are in a definitive order according to the sovereignty of God, no more and no less. And, as He played out His role, we also play out our roles. And one day it is going to come to the place where we really, truly understand, and the understanding will be the greatest in New Jerusalem. And from that point on there will be a further mellowing and bringing into captivity and subjection, every single thing about us to God Himself, so that that image can be more perfectly mirrored in each one. And, as I described that to you previously, Bro. Branham said, “The Millennium is a place of further sanctification.” And I showed you recently how that It says concerning the New Jerusalem, where the Son is on the throne (the Lamb) and the Pillar of Fire above the throne, which is God—Elohim-Jehovah, Elohim Himself.
4. Now, what you are looking at: He never ceases to be the Lamb. Now we understand: every tear will be wiped away, there will not be a remembrance of the former things, but as you go into the Scripture, you will find every single time, as they were going into the Promised Land, which is a little type of the Millennium, and they got there, invariably the role of God as deliverer was brought up. Remember the miracles. Remember the deliverance. Remember the Red Sea. Remember the crushing defeat to Pharaoh and his hosts. Remember, remember...God preparing a table. God bringing manna. God doing this. So, in my understanding, there will never be a time when we lose sight of a remembrance of our Redeemer, our Kinsman, our Brother, the Lord Jesus Christ, who paid the price; Who is not God, not God the Son. No! And He’s an obedient Son with his name on the same check as his Father’s, but He doesn’t squander what belongs to the Father. Understand what I’m saying?
Adam did it. Eve did it: sold out for sex. But Jesus didn’t. See? There is no seed, no progeny; yet he shall see His Seed. What seed is that? The same seed he is—redeeming them, putting his blood upon the ground in order to redeem our earth, because we are dust, to bring us forth.
5. In the New Jerusalem we see him, and he is that Lamb, and we are the brothers. We are the sons and daughters of God, though they’re called sons, coming forth. Why? Because they don’t come by sex. So all this talk of God being female and this and that, I don’t buy it! The same guy that said that said, “Jesus is comatosed.” Who needs a comatosed Lord? I’ll tell you: most lawyers act as though they were comatosed and better that they were when they plead your cases. But don’t mix those buzzards up with Jesus, the Dove, the Lamb.
6. We see Him on the throne. He’s Redeemer. And yet the Tree of Life has roots on both sides of the river of life. This is symbolical, and yet it is there. And it has twelve manner of fruits, and the leaves are for the healing of the nations. Now, what’s to heal? How can you heal a glorified body? Bro. Branham said, “It’s to keep peace.” What’s to keep peace? You put two stones together, they don’t fight. You put two glorified people together in the Millennium and Jesus on the throne, and before they answer... What’s to fight? What’s to keep peace? Well, it’s further sanctification. It shows that you and I never were of the status that God gave His Only-begotten Son, the One-of-a-kind. He said, “Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee. This day have I started my generations in thee.” And if that isn’t the truth, how come then It says, “A generation shall be for him as a seed?” We are his seed, but not by sex. See how Bro. Branham brought it all together?
7. Now then, we are looking at this One that was way, way back in the beginning. Now, remember sons have beginnings. So therefore, He was back in the beginning. The question came to Bro. Branham, “What is the difference between Jesus and God?” He said, “There is no difference except sons have beginnings.” Now, if Bro. Branham had said different, he would have lied to you, because between this One and the Father there is no difference substantially, except one is the Son that came out of the Father. But according to Hebrews 1, which we read to you, Paul tells it one hundred percent the way Bro. Branham just said It, and It said:
(2) Hath in these last days spoken unto us in Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
(3) (And this Son) Who being the outflowing, the effulgence, the outflowing of his glory, (In other words, the complete assessment of What and Who God is in Its utter perfections so there could be nothing added or taken from It. All right.) and the expression of his substance, (He is the expression.) upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high...
There’s somebody sitting on somebody’s right hand. Don’t try to change it. You want to go Oneness, you’ll be sitting on your own hands! Look, don’t give way to stupidity. Don’t talk the way they talk, or you’re not getting ready to go. You talk the way the prophet talked.
8. Now then, how is he the same except for “sons have beginnings.” Well, it’s simple as A-B-C. Even the Jews knew it. He said, “If you make yourself the Son of God, then you’re equal with God!” Except this Son was obedient, led of the Spirit, let into temptation, fortified by the Spirit, fulfilling the whole Word in coming out and putting Satan in his place, even before He died on the cross and went down and spoiled Satan’s domain in the nether world. We’re talking about this One who said, “Thou wilt not leave my soul in hell. Thou, O God, my Father, my Progenitor, my Source, from Whom I came out and am equal with You. You will not leavemy soul in hell!”
9. I’m getting steamed up, and I should quit right now, because I can get mad and hotter than a fire cracker. This is the same cruddy stuff they said in Saskatchewan—Trinitarian hogwash. They make Jesus ‘God,’ and I read the Scripture that killed it up there—at least for some time. I said, “These people are so ignorant that even a fourth grade child, even in grade one and two, if he can read, can read where they cannot read. ‘There is one mediator between man and God, the man, Christ Jesus.’“ Not the God, Christ Jesus! Then why read it that way? Why think it that way? Why talk it that way?
Now, I’m yelling, so you know I’m mad. But I don’t think my anger is a human anger...that it’s just because I want to be heard and want to have my way. The point is I’m angry because there stood a vindicated man, and I’m quoting him, quote after quote, and taking you to the Scripture, and what more does anybody want? Because if William Branham is one iota off that Scripture, he cannot fill the position of the prophet under 1 Corinthians 13, when every part is fulfilled which means perfection—complete conclusion and polishing.
Who would dare to change a bowling ball if it’s a perfect sphere?...which, by the way, let’s face it: for the first time in history, you can make a perfect sphere, and you make it up beyond the stratosphere! Up in a capsule. Right? And there you can make a perfect sphere or a ball bearing, which you can’t make on earth. Huh? For the first time.
Now, I’m real Pentecostal. I could start screaming and running around this building. But what would happen if I did it? You wouldn’t run and scream with me, so I’d be all alone. And you’d sit there flabbergasted...”What in the world is going on with Lee Vayle? Is he nuts?” That’s right. I’d be nuts.
10. But I want you to know something. This is real with the reality of God for the first time in 2,000 years. And even back there they couldn’t have it, because it wasn’t time. Paul can now only apprehend what he was apprehended for, which was the first Resurrection and to come out proving that he was the leader and had the truth, and the world is judged by his gospel, because it is his gospel. He said, “The world will be judged by ‘my-y-y-y’ gospel.” Why didn’t he say ‘Jesus Christ’s gospel’ or ‘God’s gospel?’ Now, you’re getting your answer. We’re talking about the Son and the Father, aren’t we? Huh? The Son said, “I can only say what the Father says.” Therefore, Paul could only say what the Father said. Yet Jesus had a message. Yet Paul has a message. Huh? All right.
11. Going back to the New Jerusalem, we see positively the One out of whom this One came, starting God’s generations. We see every single one, either in New Jerusalem or outside, who was in Adam’s generation, which is ours, and we are there, and there you distinctly see the Father and the Son and all the other sons. And, as Bro. Branham said, there’s no difference between us and Jesus. Now, listen, he said, “There’s no difference between Jesus and God, except one had a beginning, because sons have beginnings.” And we showed you now: the son, the first-born, is equal to the father in every single, solitary thing. But if he’s an obedient son, he will always be under the father. Why? Because the son is not the source. You don’t beget yourself. How many of you begot yourself? Tell me, each one of you, “I wanted to be born! I chose my parents! Here I am, Bro. Vayle.”
I’m getting sarcastic and mean and rotten, aren’t I? But you might have it coming to you—or somebody. Neither did Jesus. He said, “I never say anything but what He says, and I never do anything...” That puts Him in perfect equality.
12. Now Bro. Branham said, “We came exactly as He did, except for one thing. We bypassed the Spirit- or Word-body, which we should have naturally had.” He did not. Why? Because a Light formed. Now, don’t try to go deep into lights and say, “What this...?” and “What that...?” Listen! Light is substance! If it wasn’t substance, you couldn’t see light! There’s light! [Points to light fixtures.] Substance! Spirits are substance. Yeah.
Can pick you up and throw you down. And that spirit in Lorne Fox’s meetings that knocked Pentecostal people over like ten pins, Bro. Branham categorically told me, “It’s a wrong spirit.” Spirits from hell can do amazing things. Some kind of telespiritual transportation they go into. It was proven that a man down in Brazil...I’ve got the book in my library. They had men sitting at a table, and a cigar was sitting on the table. The cigar began to disappear, and they walked in the closet, and there was the cigar. Say, “Well, I don’t believe it.” You don’t have to believe anything. I wasn’t there. But there’s evidence of authority. Say, “Well, maybe the men were hypnotized.” Maybe they weren’t.
Life is physical. Spirits are physical in the sense that they are of distinct substance of a sort. Bro. Branham woke up to that reality. He used to think years ago you went up there, and you were a disembodied spirit—no hands, no nothing. He said, “There goes Bro. Neville, like a little cloud, but I couldn’t shake his hand.” I never did believe that. I don’t know where Bro. Branham got it, but you can see what happens to people. He’s no different from us. He had his goofy ideas for a while. Then God straightened him out. See?
13. So, therefore, we came like He did, except we bypassed that Word-form which would have been commensurate, and we were put down here to be tested and tempted in flesh. So, therefore, until we die we shall be tested and tempted.
That being the case, who needs a comatosed intercessor? I’ll tell you who’s comatosed...the god, Baal, and his cohorts. When he stood before Elijah, and they screamed, and they jumped, and they beat upon drums and cut themselves, and Elijah said, “Well, maybe the ole boy’s asleep.” He said, “shout a little louder, you might just wake him up. Or maybe he’s gone hunting, and he’s too busy to listen.”
14. We don’t have heathen corruption in our midst. We have an understanding. And I want you to understand this: that Jesus is no different from you and me concerning the Source. It is the same Spora of God...not sperma. Spora. Little flowers. A part of nature, of which God Himself took part; and He took part by the Only-begotten Son, the One-of-a-kind, in whom He began all His generations. As Bro. Branham said, “God was the first man; Jesus, the second; Adam, the third.”
Now, did he say it or didn’t he say it? Didn’t he say, “Now you’ve got two of them, when the Light formed, and the Son speaking to the Father?” Get me a Oneness preacher that’ll tell you that. See? So, all right.
15. The question comes up: “What about this Light that formed? What, if any, role did He have?” Well, number one: God, by Him, created everything! Now, let’s go to John. First of all, we go to John 14 and begin to see that this is a real person. And before we read It, remember He said in John 12, “I would like my glory restored to me that I had with You in the beginning.” Beginnings of beginning. In other words, Your assessment, what You thought; therefore, what I am. There stands something to compare to now. And He said in John 17:5, “Restore to me the glory I had with you.” Two places He talks about the Presence. That means the position He had.
16. So therefore, He was absolutely preexistent. And Bro. Branham describes it, “The Light that formed, as a child playing around the Father’s throne.” And he goes through all the steps of creation by Word and formation. So, starting with the sun, the great molten mass, out of which chunks flew off and fell for billions of years cooling, and the glaciers forming, making America. And he talked about Kentucky. You’ve read it yourself.
Now, when did Bro. Branham take it back? When did he say, “I made a mistake. I was only illustrating?” Bro. Branham was not illustrating. He was telling the truth. And he told the truth under the mystery of the Seals and the ministry to which he was called, telling us those things which were not known from before the foundation of the world. They were here in the Bible, but they never were explained. And he explained them, and he brought them forth one by one.
17. Now, the Bible distinctly says that God, by Christ Jesus, created all things. And that’s not only in Hebrews which mentions the ages, but it’s in the Book of Ephesians. And It’s not talking about the ages. It’s talking about the absolute, sheer creation.
Now, the point is this: did Jesus do the creating? No. God did the creating. But there was no creation whatsoever until the Light formed, which means God gave birth to that Son. Because the word ‘formed’ means ‘to take the thing which is there and mold it.’ The word ‘create’ means ‘to make something which never was there,’ and it’s spoken into existence.
18. Now, this Light formed was that Son, intelligent, and He talked to the Father, and the Father talked to the Son. And God, through that Son, “Let there be light! Let there be this.” “Let there be that.” And there was. Now, that’s what the Bible says. Now, don’t try to figure it, because the minute you do, you’re going to go right back to the New Testament, and you’re going to find yourself Jesus Only. And when you do, that’s your tough luck. It’s your tough luck. I’ve warned people time after time. I say, “Watch your cross-overs. Just watch it. If you take that short cut, you’ll end up Jesus-Only.” Now you got a comatosed Jesus on the throne. What good is He?
Now you got the same blabbermouth saying…and it’s nothing but blabbermouth, “Well, his body went back to the dust.” His body went back to the dust, when Bro. Branham said God raised a Body and placed It on the mercy seat?! Say they believe this Message. Well, I’ll tell you...There’s money in it. There’s big money in it. There’s dynasties in it. The same birds that accuse me of organizing, themselves have organized. And the organization is against “There’s One, true God with His Son” and the Presence. And the biggest revelation, the great revelation of this hour is the true understanding of Godhead and baptism in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. And any man baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ without the true understanding of Godhead, in my books, is literally baptized in vain unless he comes up to the foolish virgin or something. I don’t understand it. I’m a purist when it comes to these things here.
19. I was going to read out of John. In John 14 It distinctly says:
(6) I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
(7) If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth you know him, and have seen him.
Now, remember this positively: Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth and the life.” Now, there’s only one God of Truth, and that’s God Himself. That is not Jesus. So let’s... Now you see, you can become Jesus-Only so quickly here, it just befogs your mind.
(7) ...From henceforth you know him, and have seen him.
(8) Philip said, Lord, show us the Father, it sufficeth us.
(9) And Jesus said, Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not known me, Philip? he that has seen me has seen the Father.
Why? Because he was that visible manifestation of the Father. He was the body, the tabernacle, in which God Himself, the Father of Jesus, was dwelling! Now, the Father and Son were of one substance, but the body was clay.
(9) Why do you say, show me the Father?
(10) Believest thou not that I’m in the Father, and the Father in me? (Now:) the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me.
And the same One doing the talking is doing the works, and if He wasn’t doing the works, He wouldn’t be doing the talking. And if He was doing the talking without the works, then He’s a liar! Vindication!
20. What is that One doing there in that Pillar of Fire? He’s bringing the church in order under the feet of the Lord Jesus Christ, that He can present this church to our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lamb, our elder Brother in the flesh, glorified. And when that One is incarnate in that Body, we crown Him King of kings and Lord of lords. Is that too hard to understand?
Is it too hard to understand that that Lamb right now on the Father’s throne, in the glorified body, is that One that stood on earth here? That was one time not incarnated in flesh, that He Himself produced through His life in the womb of the Virgin Mary? That he himself was that Light, through whom God operated, creating all things? That he was the one who stood beside Satan in the worship of Almighty God, and at that time he indwelt Michael, and Michael is still living?
21. Now, if your minds are blown, please leave now. Don’t bother staying here. Are you still befogged this morning that you can’t understand simple language?
“Oh,” you say. Boing! Boing! Boing! “I can’t take it, because it doesn’t make sense to me.”
Well, who are you? Who are you? Fap! Some of you here are just like me. You’re ashamed to stand in the Presence of God. You’re so lousy, rotten, stinkin’ messed up, inside and the outside. Then you think you got the character to speak up. Do you know what true humility is? Shut up and acknowledge what is truth.
Say, “Bro. Vayle, I’m just not a part of that.”
Well, then, you’re not part of it period, if you don’t acknowledge the truth as it’s given to us.
Say, “Well, that’s not a part of my salvation.”
It is too. It is too, because you’ve got to believe Paul’s gospel, or you don’t make the Rapture, because you’re judged by it. And Paul said, “Jesus Christ, that Son of God, literally came out of God and was formed of God’s Own substance, that He might be the true impersonation—in the good sense of the word—and personification of God Himself, though he himself was not God! But he was purely, essentially, you could say, literally, a half of the literal Spirit of God. You don’t even want to go by measure. The Bible says, “He got the Spirit without measure.” So just leave it that way, because you can’t measure It anyway. But there is a measure in Scripture, the Bible tells us. Leave it there, too. So He is that One.
22. Now, let’s keep reading:
(11) Believe me I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works’ sake.
Now, you can’t get away from that. And remember, I keep telling you, and they asked Bro. Branham: “Bro. Branham, what does it mean when Jesus said, ‘He that has seen me has seen the Father?’” He said, “You’re looking at me, aren’t you? Same thing!”
“Oh, blasphemy. Oh, I can’t receive that!”
Why? It’s too simple to receive, isn’t it? It’s too logical to receive, isn’t it? It’s too drab to receive, isn’t it? Oh, we must get some polish, little things twirling in space, and we go dancing across the platform like a bunch of weirdos and idiots, because, “Hallelujah! We’re spiritual!” I’m really pouring it on, aren’t I, now?
Don’t give me that crud. There’s Bro. Branham. [Bro. Vayle points to prophet’s picture.] He said, “You’re looking at me. Same thing.” He said, “It isn’t William Branham that says those things that come to pass so perfectly. It isn’t William Branham that raises the dead. It isn’t William Branham that tells the future. It isn’t William Branham that exposes sin. Who was it? God in the prophet!
“Ohh, God in the prophet! Ohh. The prophet...God to the people!”
Then why do you claim that you’re born-again, and you got God in you when we all live like a bunch of skunks alongside of William Branham, and live like hell turned inside up and upside down alongside of Jesus Christ. How dare we say we have anything? Oh, we’re so smart! You know what? Hypocrites. Serpent seed. Make-believers. Yeah. That’s the truth.
You know something? When Bro. Branham stood there discerning, you couldn’t hide if you tried, and neither could I. Yeah. You should have gone through my experience. You don’t have to, because experience doesn’t do any good anyway, because it’s what you believe.
23. What does It say over here in Hebrews 4?
(12) For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword...(Remember, this is Rhema-Logos we’re talking of. The Rhema-Logos of Elohim-Jehovah.) sharper than a two-edged sword, piercing even to dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and joints and marrow, and discerns the thoughts and intents of the heart.
(13) Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.
And that tells you that can only happen in the Laodicean period when they’re wretched, miserable, naked and blind and don’t know He exposes it. How do you think Bro. Branham discerned?
“You’re looking at me, aren’t you?” he said.
“Oh, my! What blasphemy. Oh, my, this...”
Hey! Without that, I don’t have anything. Thank God he could say, “You’re looking at me, aren’t you?” Not a hypocrite now.
“Oh, William Branham’s a great guy, bless God.”
“Oh, he’s not like the Apostle Paul. The Apostle Paul killed the Bride and thought he was doing God a favor.”
“William Branham never told a lie. Oh, he never did anything wrong.”
When he was dying, the only thing he could say was, “I didn’t commit adultery.” What’s a kid of his age doing committing adultery? He’d done everything else in the book. Are you going to try to fall back on one thing you didn’t do, when you did everything else?
Yet he says, “You’re looking at me, aren’t you?” From that moment on, did God now say to him, “William Branham, you blew your guts and your brains right out. I’ll never back your word in public again. You’ll never have my Word to be backed in public. You’ll never discern again. You’ll never know these things again?!” Hogwash! He kept right on doing it. Huh? Say, “Well, I think God was pulling a joke.” Oh, God. Merciful God. Something’s wrong somewhere.
24. So the question is, “Does this One have any part?” He certainly does. He’s never ceased to have his part. He will never cease to have his part, anymore than you and I have within us a gene of God, eternal but encased in the figure encumbering us. We can’t remember one thing about it, and we fight daily. We have our daily problems and abhor ourselves in dust and ashes, knowing what we are in the flesh, and it’s very difficult to give way to the Spirit that lets us know exactly who and what we are in spite of the flesh. Because, you see, it’s the flesh that dies, not the soul. The soul can only die when it’s cast into the Lake of Fire and annihilated. Our souls don’t die. We get new bodies, called a Word-body, a Spirit-body that meets you up there. And then if you don’t go up there to meet it, it comes down to meet you with your glorified body.
25. And in this hour we’re beginning to know when time and eternity mixes, and it’s face to face. And there it is, face to face: a prophet like Moses, a prophet like Paul—William Branham, Elijah of this hour, standing there, face to face, and the picture taken! We’re known as we are known.
And we know him, but they don’t. They don’t know he’s the elder Brother, the great One. They don’t know who he is.
“Oh, he’s comatosed.”
“Oh, he’s gone back to the dust.”
“Oh, it’s just God. There never was a Son. The Son is God and God is the Son.”
Where do you find God, the Son? But I can show you a hundred places in the Scripture at least where it’s the Son of God. “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,” and Jesus Christ...it has...then if God’s the Father of Jesus Christ, then, axiomatically, one hundred percent it follows that Jesus is the Son. Is that not true?
And if we say, “Our Father, which art in heaven,” is that just a matter of these birds out there theologically say, “No way. My! Listen! Adam was a son of God by creation!” Hogwash! He was a son of God by creation. God b-r-e-a-t-h-e-d into him the Breath of Life, which was the Holy Ghost, and he became a living soul. The soul took on Zoe, the part of creation. Does he have a part? When did he not have a part? When will he ever, never have a part? When does It wear out? I’m answering your questions together.
26. Now, let’s go to Jn 5:19:
(19) Then Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do. (A prophet with visions!)
“Ah, you know, we don’t need visions, bless God. If you’re a real prophet of God, you don’t need visions. Just go ahead and do it. Just yield unto God. Just go ahead and do it. Just go ahead and do it. Just go...”
Oh, shut up. You’re smarting off at the mouth. See, I know I can read you like a book, and I’ll tell you why: I’m a man. I can read every man like a book. I’m a human. I can read every human like a book. And being what I am as a religious person, I can read every religious person like a book. And that’s exactly what the religious person says.
“Ha, this is Jesus. He’s God. Hallelujah. He’s down here, and he’s on his own.”
27. Yet every Scripture says he is not on his own! Every Scripture tells you he’s a prophet...standing face to face like that, then veiling God for the Word to come forth. And he says right here, “I don’t have a mind of my own. I don’t have a word of my own. I don’t have a thought of my own. I don’t have an act of my own. I am not my own.” And Paul, in the footsteps of Jesus, could almost say the same thing to perfection. He said it, but not to perfection. The Son can do nothing of Himself. We thought he could do anything. Why? Because he said, “I could presently call for twelve legions of angels.” Sure, he could call, as far as the ability is concerned; but he couldn’t call on the grounds of being that Word-Son.
See, Adam had to bypass the Word-body. He was not a true Word-Son as was Jesus. The gene was in his soul. The soul was a gene of God; that is true. But he was put in human flesh, and he was tested. And he couldn’t say, “I’ll do this, and I’ll not do this.” And Jesus coming, and taking an identical manner, could say, “I won’t do this,” and “I will do...” But He said, “I’m determined to do My Father’s will, which I will.” And Bro. Branham said the same thing, mind you. I read it to you, back here in my Bible...”I’m determined to do my Father’s will.” It’s in here somewhere. Let’s keep reading:
(19) ...What he sees the Father do: for whatsoever things he doeth, the Son doeth likewise.
(20) For the Father loves the Son, and shows him all things that himself doeth: (Ho! Isn’t that beautiful?) and he will show him greater works than these, that you may marvel.
28. All right. What part does that have today? Let’s go back to John 14:11 again:
(11) Believe me that I am in the Father, the Father in me: believe me for the very works’ sake.
(12) Truly, truly, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater then these shall he do: because I-I-I go to my Father.
Now...is He comatosed so He cannot see the greater works? Here’s Jesus, having paid the price, risen from the dead, on the throne, and God comatoses Him. Yet these Words that Jesus spoke have to come to pass, because they’re not his Words. They’re the Father’s Words. They’re the promised Words. Greater works He’s going to show me! That man said He did them. You ask me, “Now, what part does he have?” What part doesn’t he have? His name’s on the Father’s check. What God poured into him, he’s never lost. What’s God poured into us, as a Bride, never has been lost. Does that answer your questions?
29. Two people asked the questions. If they’re not answered, please rise to your feet now and tell me, “You haven’t answered my question, Bro. Vayle, I still don’t understand,” and tell me what you don’t understand.
You saw Bro. Branham, didn’t you? Huh? I mean, we can show films, is that correct? Look, there’s...If you haven’t seen Bro. Branham, there is he. [Bro. Vayle points to the picture of the Pillar of Fire and Bro. Branham.] No problem. That’s William Branham. Don’t worry...I knew him...very, very well. That is William Marrion Branham. Yeah. You’re looking at him. Well, what part of God are you seeing? Well, number one, you’re seeing an image in the flesh. I can understand that. What people fail to understand is where Bro. Branham categorically said the same thing Jesus said, “It is God in me doing the work.” I hope I have that. I do. Let me read it again, and please listen, and put it down in your hearts and never, ever change. [End of first side of tape.]
I want you to know this is sure . This is certain. This is the definitive definition. I will not add; I will not take. Believe me, this is it. And you that listen to this tape, now, you might have thought today I was trying to say that about myself being I’m packing this Message, or preaching this Message. I have no more to do with it than nothing, no more than just a voice.
The Apostle Paul said the same thing. Right? Is that true in the Book of Galatians or must I read it to you? Huh? Does anybody disbelieve what I said? Raise your hand. Be a man or a woman. Have guts this morning. Have some guts. Huh? I’m mean. I know I’m mean. But I’m not mean, and I’m not angry. Do you understand that Paul said, “I never got it from anybody but God Himself, and I am just telling it as He told me?” So he was just a voice! All right.
...And my voice, even against my better judgment... I just wanted to be a trapper. But it’s the will of my Father I declare to do. Now the word ‘declare’ means to bring forth in words and lay it all out before you so that you get it—what it’s all about. ...And I’m determined to do. I wasn’t the One that appeared down on the river; I was only standing there when He appeared. What is the Appearance? Presence! The word ‘Presence’ means they didn’t even know He was coming. They don’t even care how He came, if He did come. The only thing they know He’s here. I was there, and He was there. I’m not the One that performs these things and foretells these things that happen as perfect as they are, I’m only one that’s n-e-a-r when He does it. I was only a voice that He used to say it. It wasn’t what I knew; it’s what I just surrendered myself to, that He spoke through. It isn’t I. It wasn’t the seventh angel, or seventh messenger , he’s tipping his hand now, Rev 10:7. Oh, no; it was a manifestation of the Son of man.
The very ministry of the days of the Son of man where God, in...through human flesh, does the same thing that He did through the flesh of Jesus Christ 2,000 years ago according to Matthew 12. It’s there! And it hurls us forth unto victory past judgment.
“The long, long night is past. The morning breaks at last and hush the dreadful wail. And fury of the blast is over the distant hill. The day approaches fast. The Comforter has come!”
Taking over...not men...not Lee Vayle. No, they think I’m trying to be somebody.
...It wasn’t the messenger, his Message; it was the mystery that God unfolded. It’s not a man; it’s God. The messenger was not the Son of man, he was a messenger from the Son of man.
30. There’s your answer! Why? Because the whole program of God has been placed in the hands of man and the head of the whole man deal is Jesus Christ. And when He’s head of the Bride, those of the out-Resurrection... Don’t forget that He’s still head of the foolish virgin who comprise the multitudes outside the Holy City and bring their glory in. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. They’re not as though they were headless. Huh-uh. No, no. Now, listen:
...It was the mystery God unfolded. It’s not a man; it’s God. The messenger was not the Son of man, he was a messenger from the Son of man. The Son of man is Christ. Now, what’s he talking about? He’s the One you’re feeding on. You’re not feeding on a man. A man, his body will fail, but you’re feeding on the unfailing Body-Word of the Son of man.
31. Now, are you telling me...What are you doing today? The only way there’s an identification with the One, the true Lamb of God that’s on the throne right now, on His Father’s throne, Mediator, Intercessor, the only identification is by the Word. There isn’t any other. Why? Because that was His identification. And in His identification, vindication by God, proving Who He was, He proved who those were. The same today, because He’s the same yesterday, and today and forever. Through that vindication, proving Who God is and Who He is, He proves who we are! Bro. Branham said, “I have seen. I have heard. And because I’ve heard, I speak.” So, we are completely identified as never identified before. So there you are.
32. I ask again, “Is there any question now from anybody, that you can’t understand where I’m going?” There are not two gods! But there is a God Who became a Father! Yeah...yeah! And He became a Father by giving birth. That which formed that Son came from Him and is a part of God, and according to the Word, which is the law of the firstborn, He is equal. And the Bible said, “Though He was equal with God, He did not choose to stay there in His equality, but He demanded of God that He get it back! So He came down, not as a servant of God. He came down as a servant of man. And He served us. And the people wanted to be great:
“Oh, can I sit on this side?”
“Can I be in the kingdom here?”
“Can I be there?”
He said, “Let me tell you something. He that is greatest of all is servant of all,” and the great Son, not God now, the great Son with God’s Words in His mouth, said, “I am the great Son, and I’ve become the servant of all.”
33. Isn’t he called “the Servant?” Isn’t He called “the Righteous Branch,” showing that God’s going to put forth another branch, redeeming all the children? Didn’t Bro. Branham say, “If the church brought forth another branch, it’d bring forth a Pentecostal branch?” Oh, a Pentecostal branch...Talk in tongues, jump and holler! Forget it. The Pentecostal branch was God Himself, coming down dividing Himself, and at the same time of division, He had a prophet there, to whom He appeared and brought the Word! And the Word became the test. Not that you lived It, but you believe It, because you’re going to live something. No man lived perfect, but whether you live or die, you live or die unto the Lord. Therefore, we are the Lord’s. No ifs, ands or buts.
34. Again, I say, are there any questions? Now, don’t be afraid. I won’t...I won’t...Listen, I’m not going to hit you between the eyes. I’ll calm down and be real sweet now. Won’t even dance. Won’t even shout. That’s a pretty good guarantee. I don’t intend to.
Are you beginning to understand that God became a Father? Do you understand even before He was God, He was Spirit, and He was Holy Spirit? And that Spirit was not created but is eternal. Was there...Can’t understand it. Don’t try to. Don’t boggle your mind. Just shut up and accept it.
Oh, there’s a fabulous temptation. If God’s eternal, why has He only dealt with the last 6,000 years? Oh, brother! These questions are nothing alongside of that one. Whwoo! Eyeballs spin. Heart goes boing! boing! boing! Stomach gets upset. Forget it. Forget it. Those 6,000 years just might be some kind of an eternity with God. Who knows? Don’t try to second guess God. Just take it. And each day of creation was a thousand years, so you got six more thousand thrown in there. Now you got 12,000, and Bro. Branham said the world was being created or formed billions of years. Huh?
35. Well, I’m going to read to you. Got your Bibles? Go to Ephesians 1, and I’m going to read to you different from what you ever read It before:
(1) Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus,
(2) Grace and peace, from God our Father.
(3) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in the heavenlies,
(4) According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world...
Now, I read that way on purpose, deleting the names of Jesus because I want you to know that we were in God, before even the Light formed, which was the Only-begotten Son, starting the generations.
What I’m trying to show you: there is a God Who had a Son, and It is not God, the Son. It is God the Holy Ghost period! ...Who did it all, because Jesus said He did It all. And Jesus did It by vindication from God. He was speaking the truth. When they tried to worship Him, He said, “Don’t worship me; worship God.” When they said, “Oh, good Master...” “Don’t call me ‘good,’ there’s One that’s good. That’s God.” Why, He was just polite. You bunch of hypocrites. If you believe that, you got to be weird, sick and serpent seed. Jesus was not polite. He was gentle, meek and kind; but he wasn’t polite. You and I use that term...Find that word in the Bible—’polite.’ You can’t do it. ‘Polite’ means you can just grin...I’m not even that. Merciful heavens, what a problem. All right.
36. Let’s go again...verse 4:
(4) According as God hath chosen us in himself before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him. In love:
(5) Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
(6) To the praise and glory of his grace, wherein he has made us accepted in the beloved.
(7) Now in whom we have redemption through his blood... (You say, “Now, that’s talking about Jesus.” Yes and no. Remember, Jesus is the Blood of God. The Book of Acts tells you that. Right? Bro. Branham brought it to our attention.) the forgiveness of sins,
(8) Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;
(9) Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, where according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: (That’s before there was a Son.)
(10) That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together all things (Never mind Christ now.) both which are in heaven, and which are in earth; even in him:
(11) In whom also we obtain an inheritance, having predestinated us according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: (That’s God, the Father.)
(12) That we should be to the praise...to the praise of his glory, (Leave out Christ.)
(13) In whom you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also you believed, you were sealed with that Spirit...holy Spirit of promise,
(14) Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession.
(15) Wherefore also after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,
(16) I cease not to give thanks to you, making ment...I cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers,
(17) That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him.
Now, you can see in here, by leaving out the very name of Jesus and Jesus himself, and putting us there, you have to understand that what God did in and through Jesus, it was all right and we were all a part of it. Never were a non-part. Never were a non-part. Always were a part. Always were a part. Came just like He did, but bypassed the theophanic form, the Word-body, Spirit-body. Here we are.
37. The Bible distinctly says that Jesus was in the election natural, positively predestinated. We don’t miss one thing that He had except that position in the plan and purpose of God, and It told you right here already about it.
Then how do you make Jesus ‘God’? How do you make him different from us when the prophet said contrary? You know what’s wrong? The thinking hasn’t changed. Their repentance hasn’t set in. Too many lousy, rotten preachers! And you’re listening to them. I don’t classify myself as one of them. I take every Word from the Bible, every Word from the prophet. I’m going to tell you something: there’s an interpolation here we’re going to look for on Wednesday, if we get back on Wednesday. We’re not going to worry about it right now. All right. Let’s keep reading:
(17) That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ...
Now, remember, He’s the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, and this tells me one thing: He’s the Son, but He better watch His step. Even though He’s got a Father Who’s God—God is still God. And the Father relationship does not obviate the Godship! Huh?
“Well,” said the judge, “this is my son, and I know he’s been caught running drugs, and I know he raped a little girl, and he murdered her father; but, you see, he’s my son so I got to let him go.”
That’s not what the Bible says. The Bible says, “I’m God. This is My beloved Son.” No favors. Huh?
38. Now listen to me. I’ll prove it to you: “Though He were a Son, yet He learned obedience...huh?...by suffering.” Fatherhood did not obviate Godhood. Right? Huh? Then is He different from us? No...no...no...no. Then where do you get this God, the Son, stuff, and Lee Vayle preaching two gods? There’s a record of my voice on a tape and in heaven, and there’s a record of other men’s voices on tapes and in heaven. I’m not afraid to stand with my record.
Here’s the Bible. Prove me wrong. Come on. Read It. You’re not dummybird people here. You all got grade one education. Merciful God, you can read something. You read that. You can read the label on a tin of beans and a can of soup, and some are even so talented, you can read a recipe the right way and make a cake. Even I can do that. And the girls here are fantastic. Oh, they’re sinners, though they feed me these luscious concoctions. Yeah. All right.
(17) The God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory.
“The Father of glory.” You get what I’m saying? The Father of glory. He is the progenitor and Father of glory. Oh, how beautiful to know if He’s our progenitor, we are bound for glory! What a fabulous thing this is to be born in the kingdom of God, to be from the loins of His mind, to be one of His genes; to know our soul always was eternal, though actually we, as people, never needed to get saved. It was imputed to us. Tempted in the flesh. It’s the flesh that dies. It’s the flesh that needed to be redeemed. There was the Blood that fell upon the ground. Our bodies came out of the ground. Oh, yeah. The sinning soul dies, but the gene of God cannot sin. That which is born of God cannot sin. I didn’t say ‘formed’ now. It’s ‘born.’ When Bro. Branham said ‘form,’ he was merely telling you that that which came forth had that Light around it, was formed out of It, the manifestation thereof.
(17) ...The Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: (Himself)
(18) The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; you may know what is the hope of his calling, what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, (That you may fully come to the revealed Word and know what lies in there because that is your inheritance. Hey! The will has been opened and is being read the right way for the first time and brought into a proper execution of It.) ...of his inheritance in the saints,
(19) And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to usward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
(20) Which he wrought in Christ (human being with a pre-existence), whom he raised from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenlies,
(21) Far above all principality, power, and might, and dominion, and every name that’s named, and not only in this world, but in the world to come (New Jerusalem, remember.):
(22) And put all things under his feet, and gave him to be all things...head over all things to the church,
(23) Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.
40. All right. Now, you got two things you’re looking at. You’re looking at the fact that the church is the body of God, according to this chapter. You’re looking at the fact it’s the body of Christ. How does it come that way? When that Spirit that’s in our midst becomes incarnate to us, we’ll crown Him King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Who’s Bride you going to be? Who’s Bride you going to be? The same one that’s on earth said, “I and My Father are one.” That someone making a Bride, but presenting it to Himself. Bro. Branham says, “That same Spirit becomes incarnate to us.”
41. Now watch [Chapter 2]:
(1) And you who were dead in trespasses and sins;
(2) Wherein in time past you walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
(3) Among whom also you had our conversation (our behavior) in times past...(In other words, you’re just like the wicked, old serpent seed out there. No different.) in the lusts of the flesh, performing the desires of the flesh and of the mind (rotten, murderers, adulterers, rapers and liars and thieves, and God knows what. No different!); and were by nature the children of wrath, (that old quality down there) even as others.
(4) But God (Who is a Father of you and of Jesus), who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
(5) Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ.
42. In other words, he’s telling you right here: the same power that raised Jesus from the dead is working in us, delivering us from our sins, no longer serving those appetites and sins. As Bro. Branham said, “You were put here in this flesh to go through temptation, but now,” he said, “by the baptism with the Holy Ghost, it’s commensurate and literally equal to you being in that Word-body.” But you see, it doesn’t follow that perfect route. Why? We got an Intercessor because we err. As Bro. Branham said, “We backslide a thousand times a day.” See? The thing is, don’t take one statement Bro. Branham said and run with it. Take it all.
(7) That in the ages to come he might show the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Jesus Christ.
The kindness was there all the time, and God was working it out, but it had to come this way. You say, “Why did it have to come this way?” Because God wanted It.
Ever talk to a little kid one time in your family and say, “Why do I have to do this?”
“‘Cause I want it this way, and that’s the way it’s going to be.”
“Oh, you mustn’t say that to a child. You’re going to destroy him. Oh, my.”
Oh, what a sucker and a sap.
“Look, kid, if I got to rap your head with these knuckles, you’re going to do it my way.”
“Oh, now, you’re being mean. You take away the liberty. You shouldn’t do it.”
Shut up and mind your business. I’ll mind mine. God’s minding His. And if you can change the Scripture that God doesn’t chasten you in your disobedience to make your flesh suffer so you’ll smarten up, then you’re going to hell right now. I’m going to tell you flat. You’re going to hell. Forget it. You took away the Word of God. You’re going to the Lake of Fire. Your name’s off the book. Gone!
43. Don’t try to outsmart God. That’s what they’re doing in this Message. That’s why they’re repeating Bill Gothard. He’s not the origin of this stuff, the family relationship and proper responses and all those things. He’s the guy that took it up. The guy ahead of him drew crowds of 7,500 to l0,000. And he taught from his own words what I taught in mine many, many years ago. It is not your action that counts, but it’s your reaction against an action that proves what you got inside of you. Bro. Branham said, “Lee, you changed my whole life when you said one thing: ‘It’s not action, it’s reaction.’“ Now, he said it. You don’t have to believe me. “Oh, Bro. Vayle’s lying.”
You don’t need Bill Gothard and his stooges, and the family relationship stuff. You just need to get to this Word, man/woman, to have a relationship in Christ. As old Dr. Bell said, that’s the father-in-law of Billy Graham, “Everything you need to know about sex and life and everything is right in this Word of God. Read It and apply It.” And sexes can find a monogamy—one person each. “Oh,” they say, “It’s okay. I got this lust and this desire. Let’s fulfill it.” Go ahead. Go to hell. Get AIDS, and go to the Lake of Fire that could burn for billions of billions of years. That’s your tough luck.
Merciful God, you can’t even beat the income tax on a righteous rap. In other words you’re right, and they’re wrong. You can’t even beat it. They’ll get you anyway. They told a friend of mine that owned a Holiday Inn up there in Pennsylvania—Harrisonburg. He said, “Look, I know my accountant proved it. See, right here. I don’t owe this.”
They said, “Let me tell you something, Charley. It’s cheaper for you to pay us than get a lawyer.” That’s the law of the land. That’s the IRS. They had trouble back in Jesus’ day. We got it now. Income tax collectors; the publican. How many repent? You understand what I’m saying?
(7) ...Through his kindness through Jesus Christ.
(8) For by grace you are saved through faith...and that faith; not of yourself: it is a gift of God. (He doesn’t say “It’s a gift of Jesus Christ,” he said, “it’s a gift of God that came through the meritorious works of His Son.)
(10) For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works.
44. For we are his workmanship through creation. What creation? A new spirit within us because Jesus died upon Calvary in order to bring us the Word. Remember: it is a covenant of blood; and blood, in itself, is not a covenant. Blood merely binds and ratifies that which is covenanted, which is a pact, which is words of agreement that certain conditions shall now prevail. Right? Then don’t talk about the Blood unless you know the conditions. Don’t talk about Jesus, being Savior, like the Catholics and saying, “Hail Marys,” and say, “Well, we don’t believe that Mary actually died for us. Jesus did. But you know, she can intercede because she’s the mother. She pulls the strings. Maybe the purse strings. Tell me, what strings of the heart of Jesus can she pull? She hasn’t got any pull.
45. Don’t talk about the Blood to desecrate It. Talk about the Blood...bleeding, dying Word. Bleeding Word, Blood of God. Rhema-Logos. Jehovah-Elohim. Talk about that. For the first time in 6,000 years we have true theology, the true revelation, God fully exposed, mankind fully exposed, and a Wedding going on by grace through the shed Blood. The Marriage legal, the Marriage proceeding, consummated; the Millennium, because the Blood confirmed and legalized it, taking away every barrier. Huh? As Bro. Branham said, “God condescending and come down, because the Blood was there, and He could come and do it.”
46. All right. I’m finished. You understand what I’m doing here now in the Book? I’m trying to show you God, God, God, God, God. The infinite, Holy Spirit God, before He had a Son, before He made an atom, before He did anything. This One: omniscient, omnipotent and love.
Say, “Bro. Vayle, I don’t know if I call that love.”
That’s the whole thing, because you don’t understand, and can’t see that love is in the Word. It’s a love that’s described in the Word. It’s a Love that’s here. It’s not something you and I have. Something betrays us. Even as Paul said, “Let love be without dissimulation.” Don’t be a hypocrite. What love doesn’t have hypocrisy in it?
When love contains sex and sex contains love—the original problem. Don’t talk too much about love to me, because I’ve heard some nasty, crude jokes about it, and I can make up some of my own. I’m not interested anymore in any kind of love that I have or you have. I’m interested in one thing: is it here? Can I have it? Is it down here? [Bro. Vayle taps on his heart area a couple of times.
47. Because Bro. Branham categorically said concerning Book of Corinthians, Chapter 13, “‘Without love’ meant ‘without the Holy Ghost’,” and I never understood, until I realized God was in threes, and He’s not omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent. He’s omniscient, omnipotent and love. How can I not help but say “Amen” to every Word if I’ve got that love in me? How can I not help my loving brethren that believe the same Message?
Now I can love in a compassionate way, in the sense of that compassion means ‘doing the will of God,’ which is the Word. I can love those who betray this Word, that betrayed the cross, the Christ of the cross, and the Lamb on the throne and the God, here, in His prophet, that’s gone away now. I can forgive. It’s duty-bound, duty-bound till I’m finding it terribly, terribly hard, I admit. Terribly hard to erase it from my mind and erase the whole thing, and just stand back and say, “Well, this is part of the will of God.
Judas was ordained. Pharaoh was ordained. They’re all ordained. I’m ordained. You’re ordained. If God knew every flea and how many times it would bat its eye and how many it would take to make a pound of tallow, He sure knew all of this. And let me rest in the hand of Almighty God. I haven’t come to that place yet, to the full ability I have within me. And I’m not pleading ignorance, and I’m not giving excuse. I’m just saying, “I haven’t done it.” But I know this much: if this life that’s in this Word here and fully manifested in my hour is not within here [Bro. Vayle points to his heart area.] the Holy Ghost is not within, and that’s a different kind of a love from what I see out here. That’s a love that goes, “Rock of ages, cleft for me, let me hide myself in Thee.” Not some creed and some dogma. Being prepared, dressed by the Word. Bring on your holy vesture with the Word of God standing there. That’s what really counts brother/sister.
48. Well, I’ve answered your question, whether you know it or not. If you want another answer, you got to go someplace else. True. You got to think up your own answer. I don’t have anymore to tell you. I went from beginning from the prophet to the end. Alpha to omega. I went from omega to alpha. And he said, “What’s in-between really doesn’t matter.” Don’t worry about it. Huh?
So, if you understand omega today...Huh? Do you really understand? See, it’s got to be up here [Bro. Vayle points to head.] to get down here. [Points to the heart.] This is not Edgar Casey who didn’t understand mathematics and he, being a spiritist, he put the book on his chest that night, and next morning he knew everything in the book. Try that. Say, “Holy Spirit, I love you, Lord. You’re so wonderful,” [Bro. Vayle begins to pat down theoretical Bible on chest.] and the Holy Ghost in here, and You know how it is, Lord, and I know...”
Yeah, you’d be like the man that dreamed he was drinking water, and he was in a desert out there dying of thirst, and he woke up but he wasn’t drinking water. The man starving...He dreamed he was eating good food, but he woke up. He wasn’t eating food. You don’t get it that way. Study to show thyself approved unto God. A workman rightly dividing the Word of Truth will never be ashamed.
49. All right. I haven’t bawled you out. I’m not angry at your questions. I love your questions. I would have had to deal with it anyway, because I could see that’s all over the place. It’s everywhere. People just don’t understand this wonderful God—omniscient, omnipotent, love. And this God…maybe took Him...God knows what eternity is. But it took Him how long? I don’t know, and I don’t care—to put the whole plan together. And the first major one was bringing forth this Son to bring forth a glorious God race unto Himself. We’ll never fathom It, even with eternity...just be growing and growing and growing. Let’s rise and be dismissed.
Heavenly Father, we thank You for the time we have together and, Lord God, I know that from my heart of hearts I believe and understand this truth, I know I can’t put it all together for the satisfaction of everybody, not even myself. But I do know the reality here, the very truth of the matter: there is one God, Spirit, and that’s where we start, and that’s where we stop. And there is that Son, Only-begotten. That’s where we start. That’s where we stop. And there is a race in Adam and all died, and all made alive in Christ. There again, we start, and there we stop. And there we see the consummation at the end, and there we begin as we’ve never begun before and never stop. No. Just keep going on and on. We praise Thee for it, Lord.
Now Father, Bro. Branham said, “Take this Message for our healing,” and I hope this morning it has healed anything in anybody’s mind concerning one God and His Son and His Own people, and those things that the prophet taught so absolutely rock bottom here, and we have them in Scripture and follow them all the way through, Lord, to the best of our ability, and You, increasing and adding. He said, “Take this Message for your healing.” May It be in the mind. May It be in the soul. May It be in the body at this time, O God, coming forth.
And if there be financial difficulties, Lord, I pray you’ll teach your people more and more how to cope with them, too, and see You work these things out for the glory of Almighty God.
Help us, we pray, Lord, to grow in grace and the knowledge of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, as never before, and come to a full maturity in this understanding. And we know the full maturity is to accept your entire grace—live, die, sink or swim—and believe we are part of that Resurrection and going on, living that good, Christian life, loving through this Word and through the Holy Spirit. Let all things be done according to the Spirit of God brought forth in this Word.
Unto the King, eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be all power and honor and glory. Through Jesus Christ, our Savior. Amen.
“Oh, How I Love Jesus.” Please sing that song. [Congregation begins singing; tape ends.]