Shall we pray. Gracious heavenly Father, almighty God, we thank You for Your Presence tonight, and we know by vindication—we saw it ourselves—that all things were possible. We know all things are still possible because of Your Presence. But, Lord, we know the great possibility of this hour is the transforming power of the Shout—the Word that was delivered to us, proven to be the very Word of God for which we thank You, that You perfectly, and by Your Presence delivered, showed it to us; and we’re very, very grateful.
Now, Father, may we not only believe to the extent of what we have believed in the past, but may our faith be increased, Lord, at this hour in the Truth of the true doctrine and, then, meeting issue with that doctrine by stepping out into life believing that we’re part of that great Word of this hour—the great Bride of Jesus Christ.
Bless everyone, Lord, in divine Presence. May there not be one sick one amongst us we pray, Lord, but that sweet spirit of Christ that’s in that Word and in this place heal the sick, because the prophet told us—and we try to obey—to take this Message for our healing. Heal our souls, our minds, our bodies. In Jesus’ Name we pray. Amen.
You may be seated.
1. Now we’re at number seven in this Message of “Shalom.” And, since having finished commenting on Bro. Branham’s opening remarks, and having also started on the actual message itself, “Shalom”—which, of course, was based on the Scripture of Isaiah 60 and Psalm 62— we have already discovered that this sermon follows the pattern of the majority (if not all) of Bro. Branham’s messages. And that pattern is: to bring forth doctrine and conduct, or passive faith and active faith, based on vindication. And the vindication is not a matter of men understanding the infallible Word as they study It, but it’s a matter of God demonstrating His Presence and power as the basis for the revealed Word of the hour making Rhema and Logos ‘one’.
And now, nobody can do that outside of God vindicating His Own Word. The churches have tried to do it ever since the gnostics. We have fundamentalists and orthodox believers, and they feel that, if they can match Scripture, or they can bring into play the ingenuity of the mind—understanding Hebrew and Greek, understanding customs, understanding rituals, etc.—that this would have to be, definitely, theWord of God; and so, therefore, Logos and Rhema would be one. And that’s not true. The only way anybody would have even the faintest belief that Logos and Rhema are one to them would be based on the fact that some kind of a vindication by supernatural intervention, which, of course, then would put the mind to one side completely, and the people would come to the place of where Moses prayed sincerely, “Would [to] God all the people of God were prophets.” Do you realize that the fact that you have a vindicated Message puts you in the prophet class? It’s a tremendous thing that we have seen in our day.
2. Man’s understanding is bypassed entirely as God rivets man’s attention by manifestation in order to attract him to and teach him the Truth. In other words, ‘vindication’ is a manifestation which is to attract the attention to the people to the Truth. The great Holy Spirit is here, personally, to reveal the Truth, as He was once two thousand years ago when He brought the Truth to the apostle Paul. To see this perfectly, as pertaining to this message, “Shalom,” we’ll simply go to Phil 4:5-7, and we will read.
(5) Let your moderation be known unto all men. (For) the Lord is at hand.
(6) Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
(7) And the peace of God which (passes) understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
So, this lets you know, here, as Paul has already told us in 1 Corinthians 2, that God bypasses the human mind, (This peace that Bro. Branham is speaking of, for 1964 and also for consecutive years, does not come by an understanding of the human mind.) although the human mind will be an instrument that God uses as a receptacle; but it will not be the originator or the discerner in itself of any Truth of the Word of God. It’s going to be based upon a supernatural revelation.
3. Now, with that also, we notice (as I’ve said here, looking at verse 7 again): the peace of God which passes all understanding—could say bypasses the understanding perfectly and entirely—and is completely a revelation, we can hook up or link up to Gal 5:22 to prove our point. And It says:
(22) But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
(23) Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Notice, It says, “The fruit of the Spirit is peace.” So therefore, this peace is generated by the Holy Spirit. Now, what is the conduit of the Holy Spirit? It is not simply Word; it is revealed Word, because you could be so clever, and you could be so understanding as to memorize every verse of Scripture and say, “This is going to do it.” But it won’t do it. It’ll bring greater and breed more horrible confusion than ever, because now you know a whole lot more and don’t know what to do with it.
It’s just like having a whole lot of sand on your front yard, and somebody comes by and says, “Well, that fellow must like sand, so I’ll dump three more truck loads on.” If you didn’t know what to do with the first truckload, how are you going to handle the three? Well, that’s what we’re looking at here.
So, what are we trying to tell you? We’re trying to tell you: Bro. Branham’s sermons never failed to bring across the vindicated Word, which is the conduit of the Holy Ghost, which is the energizer, which brings forth His manifestations. So, we’re seeing Bro. Branham is running true to form.
4. Thus, we see again the revealed Word—revealed by vindication as the conduit of the Holy Spirit and from there the Holy Spirit brings us His Own peace, the same as He brings us His Own love. [John 14]
(27) My peace I give unto you; not as the world gives, give I unto you.
Now the world can take the Word of God. As Bro. Branham said, “Any man’s hand can open this Book, but” (he said) “only the Holy Spirit can truly open and reveal.” So, you see, we are cutting ourselves down to where I don’t know any other Church Age has ever cut itself down. And I’ve been preaching for a long, long time now--just about fifty solid years. And, looking at all these things and all the theologians, they do not understand what we are trying to see tonight. So, the Holy Spirit brings us His Own peace.
5. So, let us ingest very carefully what Bro. Branham said, going back to Isaiah 60, and a couple verses there. [Isa 60:1-2]
(1) Arise, (and) shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.
(2) For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, (The darkness shall cover the earth.) and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
All right. So, we’re seeing here what Bro. Branham is setting forth. In this Scripture he is talking about a light rising upon one kind of people, and darkness arising upon another people.
6. With that in mind, let’s go back to Galatians, the same chapter, beginning at verse 17.
(17) For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: (You’ve got a war on.) and these are contrary one to the other: so… (you) cannot do the things that (you) would. (So, what you’re seeing here is, that the Holy Spirit is attempting to bring the Word to the people and the spirit of man is attempting to get away from the Word. See? Now, let’s keep reading.)
(18) …If (you) be led of the Spirit, (you’re) not under the law
(19) Now the works of the flesh are (manifested)… are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleaness, lasciviousness.
(20) Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions (and) heresies.
(21) Envyings, murders, drunkeness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I... told you in (the) past, … they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God
(22) But the fruit of the Spirit…
Now “the fruit of the Spirit”… And you automatically must link the Spirit of God with the human mind, because It tells you: though the human mind cannot produce the revelation that God requires, the human mind is necessary as a receptacle for the revelation. So, all right, you’re looking in here at what the Spirit can do through the Word. Up here is what the Spirit cannot do, because there is no Word. Up here is what human spirit does in the flesh, because it has not got truly revealed Word.
7. (22) But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, (and so on)
So, what we’re looking at, here, is the ‘parallelism’ of Scripture. As Bro. Branham brought us the text: “There is light arising upon the people; there is gross darkness arising upon the people.” And at the end time, then, “the path of the righteous shining more and more to the perfect day.” More and more perfection must come even though to fewer people. But even then, grosser grossness must come at the end time, you see. So, we can see here how Bro. Branham has brought us this Truth so carefully, showing us that vindicated Word is the basis.
8. Now, let’s go back again and see the Book of Romans 1:16. And we cannot give enough attention to these Scripture. Paul said:
(16) (I’m) not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for (it’s) the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
(17) For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
All right. So therefore, the Gospel (which is the Word—the good tidings) has everything to do with faith, and faith is a revelation. So, now we have the Holy Spirit and the Word together, converting the sinner and bringing that man into the place where God wants him. Now, watch.
(18) For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven, against (everything that turns down the Gospel.)
Now you say, “Bro. Vayle, you’re putting something in there.”
You… Come on! Read your Bible. He tells you, up here, that “the Gospel is a power of God to salvation.” And he says, “The wrath of God is against all ungodliness and unrighteousness.” So therefore, the Gospel alone has righteousness and godliness in It, and anything else doesn’t have It. And one word off is not the Gospel, and that takes a revelation. And the revelation had better be by vindication, or you don’t know where you’re standing.
9. Now this is at the end time, because you can neither add nor take away at the end time. That’s the Book of Revelation. And you’re coming right to the Tree of Life. One word, and the Tree of Life vanished. We’ll be seeing that shortly, from this Message. Everything is in here.
(18) Who hold the truth in unrighteousness; (What did they do? They turn It down; they hold It down, which means they substitute a perversion.)
Now the Word of righteousness in the day of Adam was this: “After so many years, in the conditions you’re in, having obeyed me—multiplying, replenishing the earth, and so on—you will then turn into immortal people.” (See?) And they turned it down. Now, what destroyed immortality? One word off. And how are you going to get it back?
Now the people say, “Well, by this lovely revival, by this great thing, and this and that.”
I’m going to tell you something: they’re wrong and have not the mind of Christ. We have the mind of God.
(18) (Now they) hold (down) the truth in unrighteousness;
(19) Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God (has showed) it unto them. (In other words they were able to see it and all.)
(20) For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse
(21) Because, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their (reasonings), and their foolish heart was darkened.
(22) Professing themselves to be wise (gnostics), they became fools.
(23) And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds (and so on. That’s really abysmal.)
(24) Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, (and so on, and so on, right down the line. So, you can see here what turning down the Word of God does. Now, if you don’t think they’ve done the same thing in our day, you’re abysmally wrong, because here’s what our day says here. It says:)
(25) (They’ve) changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. (See?)
(26) (And) For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: (Bro. Branham talks of that in this sermon—kind of veils it.)
(27) And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned (themselves) in lust (toward one) another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which is meet (and so on, right down the line. They go right to the place where It says here:)
(32) Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. (If that isn’t homosexuality, I’ve missed something! … because the whole thing’s on homosexuality—the condition the world’s in. See?)
10. Now, let’s look at Isa 57:15-21. Now, what I’m doing is: I’m backgrounding for this message, because we’re going to start the message tonight as Bro. Branham starts it. And we’re looking at verse 15.
(15) For thus saith the high and lofty One that (inhabits) eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.
(16) For I will not contend for ever, neither will I be always wroth: for the spirit (shall) fail before me, and the souls which I have made.
(17) For the iniquity of his covetousness was I wroth, and smote him: I hid me, and was wroth, and he went on frowardly in the way of his heart. (And then went his own way.)
(18) I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners.
(19) I create the fruit of the lips: (Now) Peace, peace to him that’s afar off, and to him that’s near, saith the Lord; and I will heal him.
(20) But (watch) the wicked are like the troubled sea, (and) cannot rest, whose waters cast up mire and dirt.
(21) There is no peace, saith my God, to the wicked. (Then what about the righteous? Categorically, the true Gospel, which was vindicated, brings a peace. And this is how we have the God of peace in our midst to bring us a peace.)
Now, let’s look at verse 19.
(19) I create the fruit of the lips: Peace, peace to him (that’s afar) off, and to him that is near, saith the Lord; and I will heal him.
Now that tells you there, a promise at the end time is to the Jew and the Gentile, because that which was near is the Jew, and that which is afar off was the Gentile.
11. Now, let’s go back to the very last Book of the Old Testament: “I create the fruit of the lips,” Mal 3:16.
(16) Then they that feared the Lord, spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name
(17) And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; (That’s the Bride.) and I will spare them, as a man (spares) his own son that (serves) him.
(18) Then shall (you) return (near and far off) and discern between (righeousness) and (wickedness), between him that serves God and him that serves him not.
Now I hope you caught what I was saying here. In verse 16: the talking of the revealed Word at the end time will bring the peace of God into the lives of people; because there’s only one thing can do it, and that’s the Holy Spirit, and He’s only got one conduit. Now you can try every measure you want and go every way you want; but, as I read the Word of God tonight, there is no way you will get the true thing. You can get a counterfeit, but you cannot get the real peace of God.
12. Notice also, It says Heb 13:8 holds true as ‘alpha and omega’; we ought to consider Eph 2:14-22.
(14) For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition…
(15) Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
(16) And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
(17) And came and preached peace to you (that) were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
(18) For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
(19) Now therefore (you’re) no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, … of the household of God;
(20) And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets... (Remember, Bro. Branham said over there in the Seals, in the Ages concerning, “I’ll make him a pillar as a part of the foundation, the very foundation.”) Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; (or corner)
(21) In whom all the building fitly framed together (grows) into (a) holy temple in the Lord.
(22) In whom (you are also) builded together (as) an habitation of God through the Spirit.
So, there we find at the end time, according to this Scripture, an alpha-omega situation. Look at the verses 15 and 16.
(15) Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace.
In other words the enmity lay in the fact that man could not do according to any Word even under the best conditions (which was in the Garden of Eden). They gave in everything to a small time of pleasure… sold right out. There is no way, even under the best conditions, that man can ever, of himself, live up to that Word. He can’t do it. So therefore, God comes by His Own way and gives a revelation. That Word becomes a conduit. The Life of the Holy Spirit begins to work through the individual. All right… reconciliation has been made… “For to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace.” So, we find, what we’re looking at here is the peace of God.
13. Now, watch. What I have in mind is:
(16) …That he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross.
Now, what happened in the beginning? God and man split asunder, and there had to be a reconciliation. And in the Garden of Eden there could not be a reconciliation. All there could be was an atonement, where somewhere down the road something could work out to put man where God wanted him—which was immortality. Six thousand years down the road, we have come to immortality. That means we have come to a perfect reconciliation where God says, “I will now let a man, in his present condition, (See?) come to the very Tree of Life and live forever.” But, of course, the condition changes because of the power of the Life of the truly revealed Word in a Bride who takes the Word of God, knows what to do with It, and doesn’t leave It.
14. Now I’ve been preaching all along—and recently more than ever—that you have a vindicated Word, and you don’t need to stand on anything else but the understanding of vindication. So, what we’re looking today is, we’re right back to Eden. We are right back to reconciliation. In other words—let’s face it!—what Calvary bought and paid for was not dispensed at one time; it was actually dispensed by bringing up those who looked forward to it and is being dispensed today. And the last point is a reconciliation—not simply an atonement. Now atonement is wonderful. Thank God for the Atonement! There couldn’t be reconciliation without it. But, you’ve got to remember, we are now at the end time reconciled.
15. Notice, Jesus said, “Behold, I stand at the door and knock. And, if any man hear my voice and come on out and sup with me and I with him…” That is a perfect reconciliation, because It doesn’t tell of a future departing. That speaks of the hour of John 14, when he said, “I’m going to go away, but don’t worry; in my father’s house are many mansions. If it weren’t so, I would have told you. But,” (he said) “I’m going away, and the place is prepared for you. And, when I come that next time, we will never, never part.” This is reconciliation—reconciled to a Bride that fell away. And the Appearing, over in Matthew 25, the Shout comes… “Behold the Bridegroom!” … (not ‘cometh’). “Behold the Bridegroom. Come out to meet him.” And those that came out to meet him were two-fold: a wise and a foolish. But one had the conduit, which had the Word for the Holy Spirit.
Like he said to those Pharisees, “You can’t have the Word, because there’s no place in you forthe Word.” Consequently, they could never have the Holy Ghost. The Holy Spirit could not fall upon that seed, because there was no seed there to bring it to life. So, you see what you’re looking at here: you’re looking at the very end time. All right.
16. So, here we see where we are going into this message that Bro. Branham preached on “Shalom.” It is a vindicated peace. For the conduit of the Holy Spirit—peace, which we have tonight—is based on vindication. Today it is peace with God and peace of God, entering into Millennial rest and, thence, to the New Jerusalem rest. Vindication says, “It’s all here now, fully exposed, fully operational, changing our mortal frames and all frames of the entire universe—all going back to the original harmony of God,” and beyond the original, because the original was not the consummate plan. Oh no! Immortality was. Now we’re into the process. So, we see this going on now by vindicated, revealed Word. Now, remember; Bro. Branham was telling this to us in paragraph 37 on page 7.
17. Now, with the understanding background you’ve got, what you’re looking for in this message (which was Bro. Branham preaching a vindicated Word) and from this Word is: there has to be a constant manifestation. Now it’s not a ‘manipulation’; it’s a manifestation. Paul the apostle said, “I never manipulated anyone. I never manipulated the Word. I laid it out there by vindication, proving the power of God. Now he said let it go to work and bring us right to the place of transformation—transfiguration.”
We’re in that hour right now. And some of the things we’re getting out is like: number one, was love. I preached on that, many a sermon, and I know that the brethren would literally hate me for preaching it. I almost hated myself, because it sounded like I was trying to duck an issue—trying to destroy something that God had for us—this love, you know. But, I’m going to tell you: the Bible said, “The love of God, shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost…” And there’s only one conduit for the Holy Ghost; that’s the Word.
So therefore, brother/sister, if a man hasn’t got that, he hasn’t got the genuine, true love of God. As Bro. Branham said, “Compassion is, doing the will of God.” And, what is the will of God? It’s got to be ‘revealed Word’! It cannot be ‘Word,’ because that can be misdirected and misdivided Word—like Cain had. He said, “You offered well. But, if you have not rightly divided, have you not sinned?” In other words, “Doing God a service,” as Bro. Branham preached, “was an absolute sin in the face of almighty God.” It was an insult to God without a revealed Word. Then, where does it leave the world? You tell me! (See?) Listen, you think I’m fired up? I’m not fired up; just standing here plain, natural, normal. I know what I’m talking about.
18.  David speaking here, “God is our rock…” Now, watch what Bro. Branham says: God is our rock when God has been revealed to us.
He’s not your rock, if He hasn’t been revealed.
Well, you say, “Bless God, the Word says so and so.”
And then, one person’s got one God; one person’s got two gods; one’s got three gods. God knows how many they’ve got to know, then. All right. let’s find out if you’ve got a rock tonight. Eph 1:17; Paul praying:
(17) That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory...
Now there’s the real God—the God of our Lord Jesus Christ.”
Now, who is the God of our Lord Jesus Christ? I’d like to know. Well, they say there’s three of them. Well, if Jesus is God, how could God the Father be his God? Do they take turns worshipping each other?
“Ahh, you didn’t worship me this time; it’s my turn now. Let’s put our names in a hat and see who gets worshipped first.”
Yes, I make fun of these things. You bet I do. Sarcastically, I make fun of them, because they deserve nothing but contempt.
19. Listen to what It says:
(17) That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, (It tells you there’s a Jesus Christ; he’s got a Father, and that Father is God.) may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
Now, let me tell you something: If you haven’t got that rock in the last hour that precedes the Resurrection—because the Resurrection comes right after this and the Rapture— you haven’t got a rock. You have got sinking sand, and you’re not going make it; I’m not going make it.
Listen, you’ve got to get down to “Live or die, sink or swim. This is it.” You’ve got to become an identified cult. You’ve got to become a heretic—according to the way you worship. See? Now, he said, “God is our rock only on condition that God is revealed to us.” Now, what if it’s a wrong revelation? What if you end up like Khomeini and his gang of cutthroats, the Iranians, and all those illegitimates that were fostered by Abraham listening to his wife? That shows you where the woman takes you. And she represents the church. Oh, she can produce, all right. You talk about the mule reproducing. She’ll out-produce the mule and out-work him. That’s that world church.
I don’t want sisters getting mad at me; but I’m going tell you one thing: The men type certain things, and women type certain things. So, don’t think I’m pushing on you, tonight, if I take a crack at the female sex on the ground of a type, because (Let’s face it.) the antichrist is a man, and the devil takes full control of him. So, we’re not hitting the sexes; we’re hitting the fact of what’s what. (See?) You’ve got to look at the picture.
20.  God is only a rock when He’s revealed, and that had better be the right revelation. Now Bro. Branham starts on his sermon.
 Now my text for this morning is an odd word: Shalom. ‘Shalom’, in the Hebrew, means ‘peace’. And that’s what I say to the Church this morning, “Shalom.” That’s peace.
 In Finnish it’s called Jumalan rauha, which means God’s peace. The rauha would have to mean, of course, I’m sure, ‘God’; Jumalan, I think would mean the ‘peace’ part (I don’t know). “God’s peace” upon you. Rauha. God, see, God’s peace, shalom.
Why would he say that? Well, I’m not positive, but I do know that Bro. Branham said, “Switzerland, why did you”—Ah, how did he put that?—“reject me?” And, was it not Finland, he said the same thing about? Or was it Norway?
21. Let me tell you about the Finns, and why he literally said this. I was over there in 1970 and the Finns came into Norway where we had the camp meeting. And, because I dared to preach about a vindicated prophet, they called an early morning prayer meeting and literally asked God to kill me, because I daredto say something other than “O great God!” and “Hallelujah, Jesus!”
You should go to Finland now and see what they got. They took Ewal Frank hook, line and sinker—a preacher who put himself above Bro. Branham. Talk to people who go there now, and they’ll say how illegitimate it was. Did they miss the peace of God? You bet they did! Let me tell you something: Ewal Frank will tell you that the Pillar of Fire returned to Europe. Ewal Frank is wrong! And with his doctor’s degree, he’s worse off than ever.
Yeah, he said, “Switzerland, why did you turn me down?” Those are the words. Norway turned him down. He couldn’t even pray for the sick. Where are the proud Swedes? Where is Europe? Where is Finland? Well, let’s be honest, they come from the East and the West. There may be a few there. But as far as the nationsconcerned, they’ve turned it down.
He says here: “Shalom, God’s peace.” You know, I like to take my time with all these things (which I know is not right, in a sense of the word, but let’s have my way).
22. Let’s go to John 20 and start at verse 14.
(14) And when she had thus said, she turned herself back, and saw Jesus standing, and knew not it was Jesus.
Mary didn’t know. He revealed himself to her. Let’s go to verse 19. (We won’t read everything. It’ll take too long to take all the Scripture.)
(19) Then the same day at evening being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus. (He) stood in the midst and (said) unto them, Peace be unto you.
(20) And when he had so said, he shewed unto them his hands and his side. Then were the disciples glad, when they saw the Lord.
(21) Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you.
(26) And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst and said, Peace be unto you.
(27) (And he said) to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger and behold my hands; (He said, “Now, here’s vindication.”) and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.
(28) And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
(29) (And) Jesus (said) unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
Now everybody likes to take this Scripture, and they like to tell you that they don’t have to see anything to believe, because they are the world’s greatest believers. You talk about insipid, stupid pride!
23. Let’s go over here to Revelation 3, at the very end of the Age [Rev 3:20].
(20) Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: (and) if any man hear my voice, and open the door, (I’ll) come in to him and will sup with him, and he with me.
What if the wrong man knocks on the door? I like what Bro. Branham said, “John turned to see the voice, to see if it was a Scripturalvoice.” How would he know it’s a Scriptural voice? By vindication! Because he said, “Thomas, stretch forth your hand and put your finger in the nail-prints of my hands and my side.” Vindication proved who it was standing there.
Now, remember; Jesus Christ prayed for those who believed his own words. They were the disciples. And he prayed for those who would believe the words of those who knew him, as being disciples. Now, let’s just say (And we don’t just say; we know it’s true.) that this must be fulfilled. And at the end time, Christ comes knocking at the Church’s door. Is the Church so pitiful it will listen to any voice? Or will it look for a Scripturalvoice?
24. Now, you know, as we get in here, he greets the elect, not the world church. The world church could be fooled, because it is fooled, with its trinitarian dogma and corruption. But, if you are going to sup with Him, thatshows the Wedding Supper. And that shows a Bride of the first century who was unmarred at the time of Paul (for a little while), as to a ‘false’ word. She was there as a virgin.
Now, do you think for one minute that Christ will consort with a harlot? Now, I tell you, I’m not modern, and I’m one of the last breed. But thank God, there are young men here today of the same breed I am. You might look at a woman, but it was ‘touch not, handle not’. I’ve had one woman and that’s all that I’m interested in. There are brethren here of the same category, and young preachers. They’re men, sterling in their morals. If my wife had had another man before me, I’m sorry, but I would have put her away, period. I believe I would. I’m getting a little softer now, a little milder, because we’ve had about fifty years together. But I tell you, except for the last maybe ten years, she’d have been booted out, regardless. As Bro. Branham said, “If you married a woman that lied to you, you could have ten children by her, you can divorce her and marry somebody else that is a wife.”
Do you think for one minute, if my integrity, which is so low, does not allow me to consort with a woman actually based upon sex (Because that’s what attracts people.)… Do you think that Jesus Christ would consort with some whore? Do you think He’d knock on her door, then say, “Open up to me…” (as in the Songs of Solomon) and say beautiful things about her? Why, unless she was a virgin of the highest order, he wouldn’t give her the time of day.
How do you know it’s a Scriptural voice? By vindication! This is the last Church Age, where they’re going to sit in the Throne with Him, reign as a queen. Now, let me put it this way: You can be a Mary Magdalene, you can be a, you know, Salome—but, if you are, you’re a ‘salami’ (which is a bunch of horse meat cut up and put into skin. It’s the same thing—Salome, salami.)… Mary Magdalene’s seven, fourteen devils... run riot with a thousand men—and be born again… no problem. But one word off, you’re no longer virgin. The Roman Catholic Church is gone. Oh, they’ve got it all figured out. You want to be a virgin? Well, it’s okay. If you pay the priest or the pope enough, he’ll sprinkle holy water on you.
Listen, there’s a prophet by the Word of God who sprinkled the Holy Word of God upon the people that brought her back to virginity. Certainly! He wouldn’t consort with some miserable prostitute and put her on the Throne. Do you think Ahasuerus, the King, when his wife turned him down, what did he look for? He looked for the fairest, finest virgin amongst the Jewish ladies. She was beautiful; she proved to be a real queen. What man loves a slob?
25. Listen, we’re getting to the nitty-gritty in the points here, brother/sister. God does not overlook His own principles, not for one minute. It was a Scriptural voice, and the Scriptural voice spoke of ‘peace’, because It said, “You are the sinless, spotless, virtuous, righteous Bride of the Lord Jesus Christ.” Now, if that doesn’t give you peace, what will?
You say, “Well, Bro. Vayle, how do I know?”
Because the prophet was vindicated.
You say, “Well, do I take all those things he said?”
Yes, you take all those things he said, because, if you’re not ‘all glorious within and without’, you are not Bride. So, if your humility (which is gross pride from the devil) would say, “Well, Lord, I just can’t believe that about myself,” you aren’t fit to be a queen.
I’m going to tell you something: Many a woman better examine what kind of a ring her boyfriend gives her, because it could be ‘paste’ (as they call it). Many a woman who has fabulous jewels has imitations made up of even cheaper grade zircon set nicely after the real thing. But, do you think for one minute, that the Lover of our souls—the Lord Jesus Christ, the Heavenly Bridegroom—would give us a lot of paste? In other words, are the promises of God the pure jewels of God that are really rich, or is it just something that He makes up? In other words, can you rely upon His Word? Yes! Because It’s vindicated. Now, if It wasn’t vindicated, you couldn’t.
26. Look at Eleazer. He went down, and he spoke to Rebecca, and he said, “Listen, little girl, I want to tell you something: I'm here for my master. He’s got a lovely son, and he wants to marry some girl from your household. You could be the one; in fact, I just asked God to do little special things: that you’d offer me water and even say you’d draw for my camels also. And that’s exactly what I asked God, and He did it. Now,” he said, “Look, if you think I’m selling you a line, I’m just going to give you a little token here—a handful or two—of what I brought you to let you know what’s in my master’s hand, that belongs to his son, if you marry him. And I think you’re the girl that should.”
Well, do you think Eleazer gave her a line of some sort? Was it some kind of imitation jewelry he gave her? Now, do you think that when he finally got her on the desert, he didn’t take her to Isaac? And, when she got to see Isaac, don’t you think he was just as handsome—and even much more so— than the old man said? Why, they had a love-match of more than a century! [End of side one of the audio tape.]
27. Paul said the same thing about the ministry over here that’s going to transform the Bride. In 2 Corinthians… (And we read It time after time.) You know this is my favorite portion; you can almost tell where I’m going these days: 2 Cor 4:2.
(2) But (having) renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, (not) handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation…
What could Paul possible show them, this was the truth of God? Not something he could produce. Listen, if I was younger and had the agility of some of these Pentecostal preachers, I could get up here and demonstrate to you I’ve got the Word of God, bless God, by kicking my feet over the pulpit. They’ve done that, too—and all these crazy things. That doesn’t prove anything. I might be as strong as Bro. Branham said his dad was (lift up 500 pounds), or suddenly have the strength that the woman who couldn’t lift the front end of the car but she sure did, because her son was under it, and she picked up 2,000 pounds—and she was about 70 pounds. Something happened to her; the adrenaline began to flow. I might do a lot of things, but I’m going to tell you one thing: this is not what the Word of God says. If you fall for just something a man says and can’t back it up—like at the beginning here… (And ‘alpha and omega’ is the same thing.)—you know, you’re sick, spiritually.
28. What does it matter how good an orator you are? Paul was not an orator. He was exactly like Moses; he tripped over his tongue, when it came to verbalizing. But he said, “I want to tell you something: I had vindication to commend everything I’ve told you.” Samuel stood also by vindication: “When have I told you a lie? When did I take your money? When did I do so-and-so?” And Bro. Branham—based, not on prophets who brought the Word (like Moses), but based on prophets (like Samuel) who could stand there and know from God, and prove it by discernment and so on—said the same thing: “When did I ever defraudyou, tell you a lie, take your money, do so and so?”
Never one time did the vindication ever fail. Now, there’s where we stand today, brother/sister, on this peace.
You say, “When am I going to get this peace, Bro. Vayle?”
When you and I really, really, really, reallyunderstand vindication and stand with it. Most people sit right on the fence. They sit right on the fence. If anything happens, they want to just turn and flop right over the other side of the fence. Just like the little bat: When the animals were winning, he said, “I’m an animal.” When the birds were winning the fight, he said, “I’m a bird.” A liar was all he was. Bats in a dark cavern, hanging upside down, can’t stand the light. I don’t want to be in the ‘bat’ crowd, brother/sister. I want to be out there in the sunshine of God’s grace. (See?) They turned it down. It’s too bad.
29. Now he said:
 My new year’s Message to the Church elected in Jesus Christ. He didn’t say, “This is my message to the church.” He said, “To the Church which is elected in Jesus Christ.” He was defining to whom he was speaking. And he said it was for 1964. Not… just church groups; but the Elect, the Lady of the Church, Christ’s Bride. (See?) That’s whom I am addressing.
Now, back in 1964, Bro. Branham talked to the elected group. In 1965 on Thanksgiving Day, in “Invisible Union,” he talked again to the Elect Lady. And I’m going to tell you: the man didn’t pull his punches. He stood right there, and he said, “Now, you people…” (talking in Jack Moore’s church), he let them know ‘plump and plain’ that they didn’t believe; but they could if they wanted to. But he’s speaking to the Bride that came to that meeting and filled the church up, and on the telephone hook up that Bro. Pearry Green had put in.
30. Now, in November 1965 he spoke to the same, “Invisible Union.” Now, in this Message it is “peace to the Bride” that Bro. Branham is saying, and it is a salutation for 1964. In 1965 it is a Thanksgiving for a union of that same Bride with the Word. (See?) Not just peace with God, but the peace of God, because the Bride had turned back to being a virgin of the Word, according to 2 Cor 11:2. And now that Bride is in Matthew 25, and she goes out to meet Him, and there she recognizes Him. And in that meeting she recognizes the Shout, which is the Message.
Now, watch what happens in 2 Th 2:13.
(13) But we are bound to give thanks always to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation (That’s the elect Lady.) through sanctification of the Spirit and (kai) belief of the truth:
And I want to say that word ‘kai’ in there can be used as a preposition—the same as a conjunction—which would then read: “…chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit even belief of the truth.” How is the Spirit of God going to do any sanctifying apart from the Word? Can’t do it, brother/sister. There’s no way.
31. Now Bro. Branham goes on in paragraph 41:
 We are facing here, in our two…Scripture readings…a…contrast, one to the other. In Isaiah, it says, “Arise, and shine, for the glory of God is come upon you. The Light is here.” And then, the very next verse, he says, “Gross darkness is upon this people.”
[ ] And now that we are in this period of a mixture of Light and darkness, then my address to the Church at this particular period of Light and darkness is “Shalom, peace.” Let’s find out what it’s all about. We’re facing this year, with both darkness and Light… The world is in one of the most chaotic times of darkness that it’s ever stood in; and yet again, it’s standing in the most blessed Light that did ever shine.
What you have here is the two vines coming up. You have the Church in contradistinction to the world image, which was from the head down with Nebuchadnezzar to the filth of the Roman Empire, which was revived under Catholicism, making it a ‘religious’ empire. Now, with the Bride it’s from the feet up. In other words it narrows and narrows to the place of Headship. So, what you have, then, is a Bride approaching the Headship of God, and you have the world approaching the complete headship of the enemy. They’re growing side by side. So, there is a Light that shines at the end time that is the brightest Light that ever shone in Church history, and there is a darkness that spells a chaos as there never was chaos in these two thousand years—and, I believe, ever since the world began. In other words there’s a coming to the top, to headship.
32. Now, notice; Bro. Branham said: “The world is in one of the most chaotic times of darkness that it’s ever stood in; and yet again, one of the times of most blessed Light.”
Now the Bride is involved in the chaos but will not remain a part of it. We go back to Luke 1 and notice in verse 17—the time of Elijah, which was John the Baptist number three.
(17) And he shall go before him… (That’s… Now, let’s read number sixteen)
(16) And many of the children of Israel shall he turn to the Lord their God.
Now, notice that God is their Lord, but they have turned from Him. So therefore, it took a man to come on the scene to turn the people to their God, which they said they were worshipping. Now something was very wrong, because they weren’t turned to God.
(17) And he shall go before (the Lord God of Israel) in the spirit and power of (Elijah) to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, (even) the disobedient (That’s the ignorant and the ones who don’t understand, because they don’t have the wisdom required of them. But they will get) to the wisdom of the just (one).
Through this man they will acquire an understanding, and understanding disperses chaos. In other words Light will disperse darkness, because the Bible said John the Baptist was a bright and shining light, but he was not thatLight. But he was a light to the Light. Therefore, if a man claims to know the Light of theworld, which is Jesus, he had to have a previous light of some description pointing to It.You say what you want, but that’s the Word of God, because the Bible distinctly says the Elijah of this hour is going to turn the hearts of the children back to the fathers. Now, what does ‘turn the heart’ mean? It means, even the disobedient—those that don’t have an understanding. This is not willful disobedience; this is the product of the hour, which is chaos coming out of darkness…every table full of vomit…the Book closed. And this Book has been closed in a certain area, under the Seven Seals.
33. Now, notice what It says. [Luke 1]
(17) (Even) the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.
It tells you right there that they do not know God as they ought to know God. They’re the people of God; they’re the children of God, but they are far from God in their understanding. And that’s what the Bible teaches: “My people perish for lack of knowledge.” [Hos 4:6] They are not knowledgeable in that which is of that hour. They didn’t have to know what was back of them. They didn’t have to know what was ahead of them. All they had to know was at that hour... That’s alpha. What about this hour? They haveto know. There has to be an understanding.
Now the understanding does not come by men opening the Book and reading and making comparison and think they can draw conclusions. You’ve got to take it to where alpha is. And alpha sent a manto go before the Lord God to give an understanding. If William Branham didn’t do that, I want to ask you: who’s going to do it?”
Oh, they say, “Well, bless God, it just worked out that Bill Branham happened to be on the scene, and you bunch of idiots, you know, you took it to be ‘He’ll point you to the Light’, you know.”
Well, Hallelujah! I’m glad you say that, because I don’t think the ark I’m going into could hold that number of people. That’s truth!
34. You give me one reason why I should applaud what God hates. Give me one reason that I should stand what God will not stand. You give me one reason that I should not take my side with a vindicated prophet of God, a vindicated Message—God, Himself, coming down and doing it! You know what I’ll tell you? You and I don’t mix. Get yourself another preacher, another church, really, for your own good, because the more you sit here, there’s going to be a greater condemnation, because I’m going to just keep pouring it on and keep pouring it on and on.
“Oh, that Vayle, he preached twenty-four sermons on one certain thing.”
I’d say, “That guy’s got it wrong; I preached forty-eight.” If he had hot tacks in his shoes back there, what kind of hot tacks has he got now? But he’s the guy that made Bro. Branham a liar. I’m going to tell you: if the prophet told a lie, brother/sister, you and I are in trouble. And I’m going to tell you: whatever is behind him is in trouble, because the same thing is in the Word and the name of Jesus Christ. Now concerning God, I’ve never seen Him, but I’ve seen His manifestation—what He can do. That God doesn’t lie—no way, shape and form; we are in chaotic times of darkness. That’s why there is such confusion and unbelief and lies.
35.  The difference is just like it was in the beginning, when there was gross darkness upon the earth.
Well, was there gross darkness on the earth? It was on the water. The water covered the earth. The people cover the world today. God cleaned the world up. They say they had about five billion people back in the days of Noah. I don’t know. They didn’t have all the water masses they’ve got today. We’ve got the land mass. Before it’s over, how many billion there’ll be, I don’t know. We’re up to close to six billion now, I guess. Seven makes some kind of perfection—who knows. Darkness is upon the face of the deep.
 And the spirit of God moved upon the face of the water. He said, “Let there be light.” And God separated the light from the darkness. And I believe that we’re now living in that hour again. What hour? The hour that Light and darkness are separated. In other words, it’s no longer chaotic because Truth is vindicated as Truth, and therefore, anything else is error. No big problem. No big problem. God separated Light from darkness, and He’s pressing it to the other side of the world, that the Light might be made manifest.
36. All right. The Bible teaches that, when God set the lights in order, the ground itself began to produce, because the seed was there—two kinds of seeds, different kinds of seeds. So, it is in this hour, when the Light struck the masses of people, the good seed was already there, and the wrong seed was already there, (And there weren’t too many good seed.) and the good seed had to respond to the Light. And so did the evil seed respond to the Light. But look what they both brought forth: one brought forth the Korahs, Dathans and Abirams of Pentecost, and the other brought forth a Christian people who were content to place their whole lives in a passive faith—which is the doctrine of almighty God, which is the true Word— then seeing whatever comes out of it. Because Bro. Branham said, “The Bride will have the Word and know what to do with It, or she’ll keep quiet,” which means she won’t try to manifest anything. She won’t try to do anything. She knows she’s got that Word, and coming more and more—not just in contact with the Word, but more—in a harmony and communion with that Word. The Bride will be a Word-Bride, which Bro. Branham said she already is, because he said, “God is piling Word upon Word.” And he said the same; he said, “If God starts making an animal, He doesn’t take a cat cell and throw in a dog cell, and a chicken cell; neither does He take a Bride and throw in any cell but Word by Word by Word.” If He’s Word, we’ve got to be Word. See?
37. Okay, the seeds were already there. This is what brings forth Matthew 24. Now this is the time of the chaotic darkness upon the world, because there’s Light and darkness. It would… Listen! One or the other wouldn’t breed chaos. But you put them together; there’s chaos. Look! If all you ever knew was a black piece of cloth, and no one ever heard of a brown suit, there wouldn’t be any trouble. You’d be like Henry Ford, he said, “Paint all the cars any color you want as long as it’s black.” That’s it. Amish, Mennonites—it’s the same thing. Of course, they go a little haywire, then they try to buy the finest cloth with the pretty, silkier threads.
That was explained to me by a former Mennonite lady. She said, “Don’t ever sell them short on their pride.” She said, “They’re proud as all get-out. Watch the men look at the finest cloth, you know.”
But, look. Put it in as an illustration what I said, though. If there was no light, how could you have a chaos? If there’s no darkness, how could you have a chaos? It’s when the thing is mixed, which way are you going to go? Well, according to Bro. Branham, “The Light shines so great in the last day, that you don’t have a doubt.” Why? Because the glory of the Lord comes upon you; and then, as you talk the Word, the peace of God fills you. And you just keep on moving, as jewels in His crown. Now that’s what I’m looking at, brother/sister. I’ve got to look at it that way, because that’s the way it was in the Garden, until man got off the Word. He’d have just gone on and on and on. Now, we’re back on the Word; we’re not going to ever leave It. Bro. Branham said so. And we’re going on and on, until God becomes ‘All and in all’.
38. Matthew 24--about the false prophets arising—all of these things in here. And then, in verse 40, Bro. Branham said:
(40) Then shall two be in the field; the one…taken, the (one) left (They’re out there working. Who are they being separated by? The Word.)
Over in Lk 17:36, “One taken, one left:” that’s the actual Rapture. There has to be a separation. Why, you know, in the days of chaos way back there… It says that’s what the actual word is. And “darkness upon the face of the deep”—like an abyss. It was chaotic, (See?) but then, God begin to separate. How’d He do it? He did It by the Word; and He’s still doing It today.
Notice how gifts are bringing people back together. They’re doing a great job. But the Word of God is separating us. And the Word of God is ‘pressing’; that’s a good terminology. It’s an actual ‘pressing’. It’s like it was back there in the land of Egypt. In Goshen there was plenty of light, but in Egypt there was total darkness. In Goshen, with Israel, they didn’t lose one first-born. In Egypt, they lost them all. Or in the crossover, there wasn’t anybody drowned in the Red Sea; all the Egyptians assaying to do so got drowned. But I’m going to tell you something: When it came to the final going in to the garden which God had prepared, (You know, the land of Israel, Canaan Land.) only the very elect went in. See? Why? The Word had separated them.
God said, “Go in and take the land. You can do it.”
And they stood back, and they said, “We can’t do it.”
Joshua and Caleb said, “Bless God! We can more than take that land and ten more just like it. Come on! Let’s get moving.”
God let them all die off, because they didn’t believe. They didn’t believe in vindication.
39. Now, listen. Let me show you how serious vindication is. The showdown with Moses in Egypt proved God. The crossing of the Red Sea proved God. The bread from Heaven proved God. Everything proved God, and they still stood back and grumbled! They would not take the vindication. Oh, how people hate vindication! [Bro. Vayle points to the picture of the Pillar of Fire on the wall.]
“Well, bless God, if that’s it, then I’m left out.”
Well, shut-up and believe, and get in! No, they’d sooner go down, like the prodigal son, and eat with the pigs. You know, he got so low he even ate what the pigs left. That old farmer was too smart to give him the kernel, so he took the kernel out of the husk and gave the idiot the husk. Any prodigal sons here tonight? Start with vindication; bless God! Say, “I’m not so smart.” People simply can’t take it. They can’t take vindication, but they’ll read every book and say, “Well, the scholars said so.”
40. I get a phone call every now and then from a certain guy. Some of you met him. He let’s me know, you know, the Parousia doesn’t mean what I said—yet the finest Greek students say so. But, oh! He’s got his stooges all lined up. “Well,” I say, “The trouble with you is: you don’t believe Bro. Branham’s vindicated, and I do. But,” I said, “you go your way, and I’ll go mine.” That’s right. He’s just about half my age, but he thinks maybe his thirty-some, forty years is smarter than my seventy-some. I’ve got news for him. I’ve been where he’s never been. He’s never going to get there either. I’m not boasting; just telling you the Truth. I’ve seen things in my own ministry he can just hope and pray for but never ever see. I’ve seen miracles, brother/sister. The first time I prayed for the sick, I asked God for a miracle. That woman had great big swollen legs, full of diabetes. Her legs just like this. So I just took upon myself to command the leg to go down, in the Name of Jesus, and I saw it go, [Bro. Vayle makes a noise indicating that the swelling disappeared instantly.] and the leg was normal. Well, that’s great for a start. He hadn’t even come near that. What does he know about God by opening a book and reading some scholar?
41. “So, I believe in one God.” So does the devil. At least he’s got the brains to tremble. I’m going to tell you something: that devil believes in one God, and he knows one God is a whole lot greater than three gods or four hundred gods. That’s why he sells Trinitarianism. Because, when you deal with one God you’ve got one mind going one way—and look out if His mind’s ever against you. But, praise God, if your mind’s with His mind, you wouldn’t have to worry anymore. There’s only one God. And where’d they get this idea there’s two or three gods? I don’t know. Gross darkness, but Goshen was light.
 Now, to the Church, the reason I’d say “Shalom” to them, is because it’s God’s Peace. That’s what I want to bring to you this morning, for the new year. See?
42. Now, listen. God’s Peace. Okay. The rock revealed, ‘God revealed’, is something to stand on, and you are now placed. Let’s go to Col 3:12:
(12) Put on therefore, (of) the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
(13) Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, (do so you also.)
(14) And above all these things put on charity (or love), which is the bond of perfectness
(15) And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also (you’re) called in one body; and be (you) thankful.
43. Now, listen here. Everybody in this Church believing a vindicated Word of God and submitting to the doctrine (which is passive), looking for that life to come forth, every single person will have that kind of a church, one body. If you sit here—and I’ve warned you, time after time—and you do not become a true part of what I am preaching and do, you cannot expect this. You’re not going to have it. You’re not going to have the Holy Spirit moving in and healing everybody. Little Josh needs healing. Aaron already got his healing just sitting in his seat. We are in a realm today we never were in.
You say, “Well, Pentecost does the same thing.”
This didn’t come through Pentecostal people; this came through a Word. This came through a Church where the spirit of God moves—that sweet spirit of Christ—bringing forth the manifestation. And we can have it and have it all the time. That’s what It tells you right here.
44. (15) You’re called in one body…
Churches know splits; they know this, and they know that. I’m going to tell you: there’s going to be a Church that never splits, because she’s already split away from the false church. She’s made her split. You know your hearts, brother/sister. And I know them pretty well, too, because I preach this Word all the time. Examine your hearts and begin to understand: Do you understand vindication? Or is this a catch phrase? Are you standing on it, or are you still with some little position where maybe you could just fall over somewhere? Are you sitting on a fence? There’s no fenceanymore; we’ve turned a corner. Time and eternity are mingled.
45. Do you realize what I’m saying tonight? Although I maybe sound rough, I’m preaching very, very kindly to anybody that is here and hears me on a tape. Actually, I’m trying to tell you: It’s all over. If time and eternity is blended, where is your soul now? Where are all people? I plead with you young people; plead with your homes. I’m going to talk more and more about these things that must be brought to light. And you’ve got to begin doing them. Now that’s an active faith. Your passive faith is in a vindicated prophet who could not tell you anything but the Truth. [Points to the picture of the Pillar of Fire.] It was this One who came down with a whole ring of angels, an embodiment of the Holy Spirit, brought a vindicated Word. [Points to the picture of the Cloud.] And, when you truly see that, accepting the Truth of the Word, (And I believe I preach It as Bro. Branham preached It.) then there must be a product of the Life of the Word within the vessel. I don’t care if it’s just an earthen vessel! What’s that got to do with it? The same Light, brother/sister, that’s shining on the earth, that brings forth a seed, is going to bring forth a body that was brought forth by seed also; and it was a seed of God that brought it forth, coming in the resurrection, changing our very bodies. This isn’t some little fable. And I’m going to preach It this way, and I’m going to preach It until it gets a hold of me like I want It to get a hold of me, and you too.
 Now, unto the Church, I say it’s God’s Peace,—not some other peace—but God’s Peace. That’s what I want to bring you this morning, for the new year; not looking back,but looking forward— the breaking of a new day. See? Page 8, going forward into the Millennium—breaking forth in there, (See?) There is something great (lying) ahead of us; over the years it has been with joy we’ve looked forward to it, the pressing, coming of the great Light. And now we can see it breaking over the horizon into a realm beyond it, breaking between mortality and immortality. We see it breaking between heaven and earth, and from an earth bound with sickness and troubled into a bright shining day of an immortal Life—an immortal body and an immortal earth That’s at… Man, that’s at the dissolution; that’s White Throne and all… shall never pass away. It’s “Shalom” unto the Church. Now, it’s Light time…
Bro. Branham’s saying, “I’m telling you ‘Shalom’. [Bro. Vayle points to the picture of the Pillar of Fire.] I’m giving you the vindicated Word of God that you’ve got Peace concerning these things, know that time and eternity have blended. You will be a part of the resurrection. You will be a part of the Millennium. You will be a part of New Jerusalem.” This is it!The Seven Seals have been opened! Absolutely. He’s speaking now: the darkness and chaos of Revelation 3—“wretched, miserable, blind, naked, and don’t even know it”—are coming now, supping with Him in order to reign with Him. That’s what he’s talking about. And he said, You can have peace concerning it. (See?) Absolutely. Where are we? It’s already here—started. People right at this moment are part of it.
46. We’re at 1 Cor 15:51-58.
(52) In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and…
(53) (We’re going to put on incorruption, immortality)
(54) (At that time death has been conquered)
(55) Oh death, where is (your) sting? (Death), where is (your) victory. (You’re finished!)
Bro. Branham talked about Paul looking that right in the eye. It didn’t mean one thing to him—just get out of here. Bless God! It was all over, as far as he was concerned. William Branham, the same way. (See?) Brother/Sister, listen. That’s what faith in a vindicated Message does, because no other Message can do it. Nobody understands 1 Th 4:16. If we’re wrong, let me tell you this: there is no other explanation except the same dead, dried, old dogma they fought over for all these years. And that’s the great brilliant minds…
“Oh, it’s before the Tribulation. Oh, it’s in the middle. Oh, it’s at the end. Oh, there isn’t really one until after…”
Oh, forget it! Don’t even think in those terms any longer. Think Shalom!
47. Bro. Branham said, “THUS SAITH THE LORD, the Bride goes before the Tribulation.” See?
Absolutely, Rev 10:1-7 has taken place. And the Word is gone before all nations. Well, he said to John, “You must go before kings and nations and so on.”
“Bro. Branham, what is that? Is that you?”
He said, “No, that’s the Word.”
And the Word has gone around the world. It’s in Russia; it’s everywhere. And all the world screamed and said, “Oh, look-out for Russia! Look out...”
Bro. Branham said, “Look out for the Church.”
And now Russia is like a little puppy dog.
He said, “Don’t be afraid of Russia. Don’t be afraid.”
We were all afraid. I was some afraid too. I said, “Well, hey! How far could you take it?”
Now, he shows us. “Well,” he said, “They’ve got our name on one of their bombs.” I won’t be here. It’s not my name on the bomb. If the Roman Catholic Church is on it, too, they’ll try to pull a double-cross. Don’t worry. They always have.
All right, that’s as far as we’re going to go, and that’s too far. I’m going to leave you at a kind of a knotty place here. And I’ll see tomorrow morning whether I can get our thoughts back to where we’re going. It’s time for Communion.
[Bro. Vayle continues with the Communion and Foot-washing services.]